Whats the average price for a gram of coke?

Discussion in 'General' started by JaneInMyBrain, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Just wondering

2. 40-50 quid..

3. about 20-25 here

4. :eek:

i'm glad i'm not on that stuff....i'd be poor in 3 days

5. It'll run you out of money fast and it ain't worth it either. I've done it a couple times and I'd seriously just rather sit back and smoke some bud. It's more enjoyable and less expensive.

6. It's 'bout $40-$60

If you're in the area, I can talk to a friend and bring it to bout $35 for a gram. :smoke:

7. $45 a gram here. i can get a gram of coke, or an 1/8 of bud. not a tough decision. lol

8. But doesn't a gram last like 5 uses?

9. average around here is about 50 dollars.. although i can get 1g for 40..

10. A gram may give you like 5-7 lines, matters on how large you make them, but you will go through it all in one night.

11. Ok cuz i can get one for 40 and i was just wonderin how that compared to the prices you guys can get it for.

12. 30 -60 is the avg price... range is dependant on quality...

and im so happy i don't mess with the yayo any more... because speedballs would have been the death of me... :(

13. I just thought 40 seemed like alot cuz i got 4 lines of meth for 20 B4 and i always thought meth was more then coke. But i guess not.

14. coke costs a lot more than meth. hell, meth is cheap around here. but i live in an area with a high concentration of tweakers. coke is more of a rich social drug, and tweak is more of a poor... non social persons drug. at least that's my experiance. i'm sure people will argue with it.

15. Ya i noticed lol.

16. dont know where you live but a gram goes for about 40 here

17. no it will always be cut. no one is goin to get pure coke unless they go where its growin

18. china white is heroin holmes

19. you can snort it, smoke it, slam it. i had chine white last time i got some brown, that shit suuuuucked i was pissed

20. Why in the hell wouldyou do meth for? People who do meth are dirty. Sorry to be rude, but that's how I feel. Meth is a VERY dirty drug. ut to answer your question, a gram of coke around here will run you 100 a gram.