Whats the average life of a Lowrider #1 from seed to harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ojuyns Haze, Aug 28, 2009.

1. I've been thinking of getting lowrider #1 seeds and was gonna grow indoors over the winter but was wondering what the average life cycle from seed to harvets is i hear its only sixty days. Can anyone help???:smoke:

2. i believe its roughly two months, once for veg one for flowering. but if u introduce it to fruiting straight away my geuss would be alot shorter than that, but u would also have the smallest plant u can imagine

3. whats the average yeild??? i was reading my high times september 2009 and this guy said that in 2 months he had 2 dried ounces from one plant....but ive also heard that you only get 15gr, any other help??
    :smoke:

4. For the record, you don't induce flowering in auto flowering plants.... they autoflower. You could get anywhere from a Half O, to 2 maybe?

5. hmm how do i explain this..

if u grow it from the beginning on 12/12 it will grow alot shorter than if u did it on 14/12

its still going to autoflower but vegging it longer aka more light than darkness will get the lowryder to grow as tall n big as possible. average cfl grow with lowryders yields half 0 to 0

6. Why not just leave them under 24 hours light? Thats what they're made for.

7. you could technically do that and grow a successful plant but i bet the darkness for all plants is as necessary as lighting itself. i mean come on people!!

if u were me, i would give them 14/10 lighting for a month then 12/12 to let it start building up the resins..

but do wat u have to do i geuss, different strokes for different folks

all of this is based apon opinions and i cant prove any of this but just take it as my 2 cents

8. thanx i wouldn't give it 24 hours light anyways because i want it to grow to its best ability

9. Jesus people. Look up how to grow autoflowering strains. Best I think is technically 20/4, or 22/2? It does slow down photosynthesis if the plant doesn't have a dark cycle, but it doesn't need a large one.