Whats That

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by marijuzonea, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Hi my name is Trey from Raleigh , NC . I figured I would make an account since i surfed this site alot . But lets cut to the chase , Im not a seasoned toker any more but i smoke my fair share[​IMG] Ive experienced alot with MJ in the near past From "firecrackers",bongs, "Green Dragon" , and of course joints/blunts .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now i just purchased some killer strain that i cant identify ,
    -It has a heavy sweet/sour aroma
    -The buds are Very fluffy & sticky like sticky marshmellows
    -strong smooth smoke and defitnitely Stativa
    Seed free

2. That's some marijuana right there.

Serious time: No one can identify a strain based on pictures and a second hand account of the aroma and effects.

3. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

Bob's right! Unless a strain has some very identifiable trait, no way anyone can tell from a pic! A very few like Vanilluna can be IDed- it is variegated so the buds are rather distinctive looking and there is also a vanilla scent to them. Between those two traits, you can ID it from a pic and a description. Or you can likely tell if it's a pic of a "Duck's foot" plant if it has those distinctive leaves. But usually- No Way, Jose! :confused_2:

Since you are still fairly new to cannabis, I would like to further your education about it. See that first link in my sig? Click it and just read the news items. :rolleyes:

Cannabis is a LOT more than "just" a way to get high! :smoke:

EDUCATE YOURSELF! :yay:

Granny :wave: