What's that OTC drug that makes your high last forever

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Madrid, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Now there's a cannonball! :)

2. There is some anecdotal evidence that triptophan can potentiate the effects, but the short answer to your question is "There isn't one." I really doubt the tagamet myth because I used to take the stuff for my stomach every day and it made not one bit of difference.

3. i dont see how advil would work, ive been taking 3 after breakfast for a cold ive had for about 2 weeks, then ill smoke on the way to school, and it seems to make my high much shorter. ill usually be coming down halfway into 1st period, which is an hour and a half, so thats only a 35-45 minute high, even notice this when smoking a blunt

4. my interest has been peikd as well

5. #45 jcj77d, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    white grapefruit juice does the same thing, but prob not as good, tagament hb & grapefruit juice will increase the effects of weed, benzos & painkillers, & XTC too
    read it here http://www.geocities.com/jdivx2002/Extacy.html in the preventing side effects section, & yes thats my web site

6. I heard eating a ripe mango like 30mins before also gives you a way better high...anyone try that?

7. #47 Wrecked, Feb 23, 2009
    This is a complete farce. There is no pill that will stop the break down of THC, it is physically impossible for an OTC medication to stop the break down of THC.

This happens ever week on these forums... First its MANGO JUICE, then its a new fad, now this week its OTC PILLS. Dont you guys ever wonder why the majority of stoners never have heard of this shit? Because the only ones who actually believe it are people who stumble on rumors like this on forums. Real stoners dont believe this shit, do you know why?

People have been trying to get HIGHER from their weed ever since prohibition back in the 50's, its not like its something new, and its not likely that the answer would just be STUMBLED ON like this phenomena.

8. Also... The source of this.... Is some stoner on rollitup boards...

Seriously, that is the source of this information... Its some random guy who posted it on the internet and said it worked.

9. It's not physically impossible for that to occur. Do you have any proof for this claim? If not I'd suggest stop acting like an ignorant dumbass,

10. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimetidine

these are the same enzymes that metabolize THC, so this one seems legit

11. While I feel your generalizations are good (as generalizations), they don't paint the entire picture

One should realize information, such as the specific enzymes that inhibit breakdown of compounds, were not available to even the most seasoned tokers, much less your average high school stoner. Wikipedia did not exist, period.

Furthermore, I'm willing to bet a lot of the scientific backing behind all these 'rumors' also weren't even realized by research scientists in the 1950s

Just a thought.

12. well i know anything that speeds up ur metabolism will kinda take away ur tolerance to bud. like these pills "5htp" something take a bunch of them 30-60 min before you smoke and u have no tolerance. and any dxm shit deff increases it.. i dont recomend that but i know that works.

13. I am trying this right now, i'll tell you guys what it comes out to be.
    I took 5 of these HB pills. ~1000mg. And its been 35 minutes. So i'll be blazing in about another 20 or so minutes.

I'll post later tonight or 2morrow morning my findings. :)
    I'm completely sober now and i have a huge tolerance.

My PEAK highs last about 30 minutes or so...
    so we shall see tonight.
    :)

The pills cost me 10.76$ for 30, btw.

14. Just got back from Long's drugs. Payed $11 for 30 200mg pills. I just took 4 pills (800mg) and I'll post if I notice a difference. I smoke all day, every day, so I have a pretty high tolerance.

15. Can't wait to hear testimonials. I'm buying myself an 1/8 and a bottle of these pills tomorrow.

16. I might have to buy some now :D

17. #57 calicheese23, Feb 23, 2009
    Me and my girlfriend took these around 8:30. Each of us took 4 pills (800mg) and smoked an hour later at 9:30. We probably smoked about half a gram between the two of us. I feel like I am still high and by now I would not. I don't feel super stoned anymore but I am still high.

I just took a bong rip and I'm feeling really stoned again, more than I would after just another bong rip.

Edit: Oh ya and she says shes lightly high so hmmmm....maybe I'm just feeling placebo?

18. Oh yeah! I ate 4 firecrackers yesterday and chugged 4 Oz's. I was getting closed eye hallucinations. Good shit.

19. Same here. Got it from walgreens though and i took 5.

Anyways, i did feel slightly higher and it might have lasted a little bit longer. But its nothing noticeable. In fact i would even say it was just a placebo effect. If i wasn't trying to judge how high i was while i was high i wouldnt of even known a difference probably.

THIS DOES NOT WORK, I TRIED IT LAST NIGHT AND IT IS FAKE.

20. Yeah, 3 pills no real noticeable effect. Smoked around 3 bowls. I felt like a couple hours later I was higher than I would have been normally, but this could have placebo. Didn't feel that high, just that fuzzy headedness.

So if you're looking at something that will make it seem like you've been eating when when you've only smoked, it isn't worth it. You're fucking around with your digestive system for at the very best a negligible effect, and at worse something that does nothing.