Whats that one thing you've never told anyone

Discussion in 'General' started by AlkaSeltzer, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Everyone has something. Whats that one really fucked up thing that you have seen happen or have done that you never told anyone?

2. Ok I guess I gotta start this off.

I was molested repeatedly from the age of 4 till 9 by a relative.:(
    I am completely sure that this has had some serious impact on my mental health. Can only suppress those memories for so long till they come back. As a result i have self prescribed myself MJ for depression and personality issues.

3. are you serious?

4. Dude, thats fucked up. You should probably alert the police or deal out justice yourself with your fists and a broken beer bottle.

I always check the toilet before i sit on it to make sure theres nothing lurking in there waiting to hurt my balls, nobody knows i do that.

5. Im really sorry, i hope your trolling. If not yes please go to the police, you deserve justice.

6. christ i was gonna say somthing humorous and clever.....just kinda jumped right into the molestation...go kick his ass seriously...

7. I had to revive my friend who was dehydrated on E while I was rollin hard in a snowy parking lot on New Years.

8. I do the same thing, except I don't have balls. Ever since I saw a huge spider in the toilet bowl I've been paranoid.

9. Well the issue is it was my cousin who is about to be a dad. I don't think I can let that kid grow up without his dad around. At the same time I fear for the child's safety. And no I am not trolling.

10. you mean the one thing that i'll NEVER tell anyone?

11. Dude, you shouldnt let a child molester live in the same household as a kid. Your nephew will be much better off not having a dad than having a pedophile as a father. It would be extremely irresponsible of you to let this happen, there is only one place for people lime that, jail.

12. ....or the church as a priest

13. Your right i need to reword that

"only one Rightful place for people like that, jail, or rotting in an empty field somewhere"

14. Could anything be done if it happened 13 years ago and he was under the age of 18?

15. how old was he? Even if he was under 18 shit can be done, idk about Canada but in the USA the punishment would be dealt

16. You honestly think it's right that a kid will grow up, every day in the same household as a fucking pretator.The kids whole life will be traumatized any worse than yours could be if he has to deal with that in his early days.
    I'm not for capital punishment in general, but i dont believe there is any place in society for pedophiles. I wont even give you the respect of a normal human if your a fucking 40 year old loser forcing 4 and 5 year old girls, relatives.. you name it to serve as little sex slaves.

think about your little (future) nephew first?
    then think whats the worst that could happen? he hates you for getting arrested.
    pretty sure he's dont MUCH WORSE