Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's something badass I could make

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BallsDeep, Jul 8, 2009.

1. tin foil... really... tahts like the worst of the worst... put regular tin foil on a flame and see waht happens.. without any bud .. just a plain peice of foil..

2. make one out of a honey bear container and another water bottle

3. Last time I was in need of a homemade I...

Took 5 pill bottles and glued them down to a old cd and made a 5 chamber bubbler. It was pretty sick a really fun to smoke out of

4. Get bent, goto Hardware store.

toy stores are great too, and its amazing how many hollow items youll find

5. nice guess dude. you were on spot as stewie would say. chloride melts into chlorine a gas that suffocates you.

6. quit being a cheap ass and buy something. Nothing you can make will compete.

7. unless your a glass blower.....

8. That would be awesome, gotta try that sometime. +rep

9. whenever i make something its gotta be fuckin insane, dont do it much cause i have a myriad of different smoking implements, but im working on a huge bong right now, its a a big plastic coke bottle used for holding change, at least 2 foot and its wide, and i have this plastic tube from a marshmallow shooter that i put holes in the bottom with a hand drill to act as a diffuser, and i can just put watever slider i want into that its perfect size, just taped up the top to make it a little more airtight, and the mouth hole was a little to big so i took this top thing that you put on soda cans to make then drink like bottles (you can cap it and shit) i took that at and pushed it through the hole of the coke bottle and pulled back up as tight as i could then put puddy around that, not finished yet totaly but im close, also workin on ure typical 2 liter g-bong but with long diffuesed downtube (same type of plastic tube from the other bong) and im going to make a small ash-catcher thing out of a half size dr. pepper bottle... just think of what goes into a normal bong, but make those things out of shit in ure closet/garage/junk draw/fridge, watever