What's some weird shit you do?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GETTHEGOAT, Feb 8, 2013.

1. I just realized in most movies or shows I watch with parties or get togethers in them with people talking in the background, I always wonder what they're talking about. Wonder if they're talking shit to eachother or just saying random words to make it seem like they're having a real conversation, or could be having a real conversation.

..... WHAT'S UP GUYS

2. If I'm thinking about talking to someone, I'll start to make relevent facial expressions to the imaginary conversation. Haha

3. [quote name='"yoadrienne"']If I'm thinking about talking to someone, I'll start to make relevent facial expressions to the imaginary conversation. Haha[/quote]

I do that too. When I realize I'm doing it it's an instant facepalm

4. Sometimes my lips will continue moving for a sec or two after I finish talking. I dont know why....

5. [quote name='"sweetpotaters"']Sometimes my lips will continue moving for a sec or two after I finish talking. I dont know why....[/quote]

I've known a couple people who do that

6. i keep a towel in my laundry basket so whenever i jizz i can just use that to mop it all up

7. I post on these forums while using the bathroom, like now.

8. like crust and all??? wtf

I pick my nose all the time. And I eat them.

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

9. I do that sometimes when I'm texting.

10. eat the crust

11. it doesn't get crusty. i wash it every few days anyway

better than using a 5-6 tissues each time

12. i like cinnamon and tabasco sauce on pizza. pepperoni & pineapple

13. hot cheetos and cream cheese yum!

14. flammin hot cheetoes are awesome. i wish they would just sell that powder in a shaker so i could put it on everything

15. haha that would be so awesome

16. I smell an invention.

17. I pick my nose in private alot.

18. I also post on forums while defecating

19. I'll get a cup full of ice with water and wait til the condensation to begin right when the ice is completly melted and down the entire drink in a few gulps

20. Be CABNumber.