Whats so special bout vaping?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kush Ambitionz, Sep 2, 2013.

1. I've never tried or even seen a vaporizer but I hear everyone talking about how great they are. I've heard they're the healthiest way to smoke and some say they even get you higher than any blunts, bongs, etc.
    My question is what's the big deal with vaping? Is it really that great?

Also is that the thing where a huge bag fills with smoke and then you inhale out the bag or is that something else? 

2. vaping what? hash? they're just less suspicious and the high is different from smoking flowers.

It tastes better.
    It's healthier.
    The vape will pay for itself being that you end up using a lot less weed.    My consumption was cut in half when I went from smoking to vaping.
    The high is more of a clear headed high rather than a couch lock high.

And yeah, some vapes use a bag as a delivery system, however, there are many that don't.   You may want to check out the following link:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer_%28inhalation_device%29

4. vaping is for weed connoisseurs

Vaporizing is extracting vapor from a substance, in this case a plant. By vaporizing you extract much more THC then you possibly can by smoking.

I own a volcano vaporizer (that thing where a huge bag fills with vapor* and then you inhale out of the bag) and it's really fantastic. It would fall under the category of an Outlet Vape:

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools-qa/1241331-thc-absorption-method-comparison-graph-help.html

6. #6 Yosh139, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    You are basically pulling off the cannabinoids, thus creating vapor. It pulls off less bad things than smoking (it's not purely vapors, don't believe anyone who says it's straight up THC and other cannabinoids) and it is the healthier way to go if you want to go from bud to your lungs. Here is a picture of my stem, it's not burning at all so it doesn't leave that nasty black resin from smoking. Btw, my vape is a portable vaporizer that uses that glass stem, it's not too big and I can take it anywhere. It's called the Solo.

[​IMG]

7. I want to vape with you.

8. Its better, but honestly most people are too stupid to either a) research and buy a good one and/or b) pack/smoke it properly. 

Thats why I leave mine at home when Im with friends, theyre too dumb/clumsy.

9. If you are a smoker of weed, vaping weed will get you higher than smoking ever will. Trust me. Even 1-2 hits of vapor will get you lifted. Trust me.

For many, the exact opposite is true.

11. I can really stretch the usefulness of the bud. It takes less to get high and furthermore the avb can be used aswell. 50mg of avb with some lecithin and a spoon of PB is enough to get me at a comfy high. There is minimal waste when vaping combined with edibles.

Sent from my ME173X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I'm one of those that Iwien mentioned that is exactly the opposite! I use mmj for several reasons and I will say that for nerve pain the vape seems to work fine. But for depression or anxiety or for those times that I do want to smoke some for recreational reasons, the vape just doesn't cut it! I simply can not get high off a vape!!

Long term smoker?

14. Yosh139, I smoked A LOT when I was a teen but stopped for many years. I have been using medical marijuana for about a year.

15. They may not be dumb.  There is a learning curve.  At first people tend to do a few things they will learn not to do with use, like packing it too tight.

Or packing it too loose.   Some vapes work better with a tight pack, such as the new Ascent.    With this vape, it's practically mandatory.

17. I started using pot in 1967 and have gotten high nearly every day ever since.  Until a few months ago I used a pipe.  But I've been diagnosed with Emphysema, and smoking is and has been way too harsh for quite some time.  I used a Vapir No1 with a friend and liked it ok so I got one for myself.  But over time I didn't like using it.  It works, gets me high, but it is noisy and inconvenient.   I went on "The Vaperizer Club" thread on GC and I watched several videos.  It came down to a Solo or a Vapir No2.   I got the Vapir No2.  It took me about a month to get used to it but now I love it!  For one thing it does make the bud go a lot farther.  And there is no doubt about it getting me high.  Several times lately I've found myself stoneder than I wanted to be.  But most importantly, breathing is a lot easier since I quit smoking.

18. I use about half as much
    I like the flavor of vapor better than smoke
    it's healthier (i.e. NO SMOKE)
    it makes your penis larger

19. I don't understand how people can possibly not get high from 'vaping'.

What vape did you people use?

Here's some reasons why smokers don't like vaping:

Bad vape
    Never learned how to use it properly
    Addicted to what smoking offers that vaping does not offer:   More complete canabinoid profile plus toxins like benzine and carbon monoxide that add to the high that smokers enjoy
    Bad bud