Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's so great about kief?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by walkerbro, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Now I know that kief is supposedly the 'pure thc crystals' or whatever.... but how? If that's the case, wouldn't you be able to just like grind all your bud into very fine powder and it be kief? lol. Idk. I just don't see how the powdery remains of your bud is better than the rest of it, ya know?

2. Because it's more concentrated, therefore it will get you higher in smaller doses than say just regular bud.

3. Kief is suppose to be "filtered" through a screen to remove all the "unwanted" plant matter. :)

4. well yeah i know that, i guess i should've put a different thread title, my big question is just HOW is it so much better?

5. Kief is such a silly looking word

6. Ohhh word. I guess that makes sense.

7. Kief is just icing on the cake my brotha! :bongin:

8. Love that shit, always sprinkle it on my last bong of the night, usually ends me

9. Yeah. Same concept at taking frosted flakes and shaking the sugar off and licking that up while leaving the cereal to stay. (Just to put into visual)

10. More concentrated levels of cannabinoids is the best way to put it.
    Because it is pretty much just cannabinoids, hash is pretty much a ball of kief too you know...it's the most basic for of more concentrated cannabis plant.

11. #11 VapeLifeAlex, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    It's a more concentrated form of THC as said before, so by mass it'll get you higher than just the buds. You also for have to worry about the byproducts of burnt plant matter.

12. Kief makes you queef

13. /thread

14. You must be new to marijuana...

15. its just the thc crystals that is more pure than regular buds

16. Man smoke it & you'll get it.

sprinkle kief on your next bowl and you'll get ripped as if you smoked 3 bowls.

17. thc crystals

basically you're harvesting parts of the plant that have high thc percentage (crystals, trichomes) and straining out parts of the plant with relatively lower thc percentage(bud, plant matter. not stems or seeds)

18. especially when people around me call shitty weed keif (pronounced kife) and then theres idiots running around calling kief keif and keif kief :mad: