Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's so bad about smoking resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fat Hits, Jan 11, 2012.

1. and people who don't smoke resin who are jonesin' when they are out of bud are better?

I hardly think so...

yeah obviously bud is better but if needed im not afraid of da black goooooooo

2. I'm not familiar with the term jonesin, care to explain?

3. I always scrape my pieces and smoke resin when I'm dry. if you hit it out of a bong, its not bad at all.... it gets you pretty baked too. I agree, a lot of people tend to freak out on GC when the word "resin" is mentioned

4. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!

look it up ... im not explaining it because ur too lazy to

5. All I got was 'an intense craving for drugs'... is that not why resin smokers are smoking said resin?

6. ^^ knows whats up.

7. #107 sgtstadanko, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"bazoski1er"']All I got was 'an intense craving for drugs'... is that not why resin smokers are smoking said resin?[/quote]

Yep cuz they look like a crack head scrapping all their precious tar that does not get you high( maybe a head change). So some self control. Looking like tweaks and shit

8. good thread good reading material i acutally just smoked some res and yea it tastes like shit but it helps you catch a buzz so to each is own....also wtf is up with these pics of dirty fuckin mouths did these people really rub res on thier teeth?!?!

9. I don't see anything wrong with it but what I don't understand is they say it has little THC but what about
    CBD cause they say the best hash bubbles and well resin will bubble like a muh fucka

10. Did you seriously just compare resin to hash..?

11. Dude if you get a decent amount of scrape, it definitely gets you high. I had a clogged as fuck sherlock one time, I scraped it and got about a bowl and a half worth, I smoked about 2/3 of a bowl and I was really fucking toasted. People that say it doesn't do anything are either smoking resin from shit weed or not smoking enough. Self control is not hating on people for doing something you wouldn't.

12. That 'high' you speak of is more likely just your brain suffocating from oxygen deprivation due to the large amount of tar you're inhaling. But hey each to their own.

13. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']That 'high' you speak of is more likely just your brain suffocating from oxygen deprivation due to the large amount of tar you're inhaling. But hey each to their own.[/quote]

That is what I have been trying to say the whole time but the feans don't want to believe u. All they are doing is holding there breath for to long with ass tar smoke in there lungs saying I am going to get high I am going to get high u will think u are getting a buzz when u are really just getting a head ache .

14. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

That is what I have been trying to say the whole time but the feans don't want to believe u. All they are doing is holding there breath for to long with ass tar smoke in there lungs saying I am going to get high I am going to get high u will think u are getting a buzz when u are really just getting a head ache .[/quote]

Nope. I am pretty sure resin gets you high. As I've said before thc and CBd also attach during their travel to your mouth from the bowl if they didn't travel through you wouldn't get high. Resin is everything that's in the smoke you smoke that just attached to the inside of the piece before your lungs. Therefore it gets you high like the normal pipe smoke would but maybe even more concentrated.

15. You can't be serious... the only thing more concentrated in resin is tar and carcinogens.

16. [quote name='"FattyAssSnaps"']

Nope. I am pretty sure resin gets you high. As I've said before thc and CBd also attach during their travel to your mouth from the bowl if they didn't travel through you wouldn't get high. Resin is everything that's in the smoke you smoke that just attached to the inside of the piece before your lungs. Therefore it gets you high like the normal pipe smoke would but maybe even more concentrated.[/quote]

Therefore it gets you high like the normal pipe smoke would but maybe even more concentrated
    Man I just need to stop smoking weed and stick to the resin so I can get higher since its more concentrated.

17. What is up with this thread man.. OP compared resin to hash, and others are saying resin is even better than the flowers it came from..

I'm not going to hate on someone who smokes resin, because that is their choice. Every stoner has smoked resin once or twice, so everyone shouldn't act like they haven't. I don't smoke it, but I have before.. it tastes like shit, smells like shit, and it gets nasty shit all over your hands and everywhere.

No thanks.

18. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']What is up with this thread man.. OP compared resin to hash, and others are saying resin is even better than the flowers it came from..

I'm not going to hate on someone who smokes resin, because that is their choice. Every stoner has smoked resin once or twice, so everyone shouldn't act like they haven't. I don't smoke it, but I have before.. it tastes like shit, smells like shit, and it gets nasty shit all over your hands and everywhere.

No thanks.[/quote]

I was not being serious about that.

19. resin will get you high if you don't mind smoking it. i KNOW that it gets me high, and NOT from oxygen deprivation. if you don't want to smoke it because you think its gross thats fine. but dont say that what we know to be true is false. some of us don't mind smoking resin when we're dry, we're not addicts or fiends. its just a byproduct of smoking that will get you high that you choose to throw away. it DOES get you high though, and you would be ignorant to try to argue that point.

20. Quoted for absolute truth.