Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's so bad about smoking resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fat Hits, Jan 11, 2012.

1. As a last resort thing I always do it when I'm dry. Its not that bad, and it gives you a nice buzz haha.

2. What exactly is resin? Some asshole on my block seems to think that resin is 100% thc, but he's also a devout christian.

3. I fucking love resin, it knocks you out like nothing, and the headify high is just amazing.
    Stop hating if you dont like it, not everyone can afford weed 24/7.

4. Not everyone needs to be high 24/7

5. so you think.....................

opinions are like assholes though.....

6. [quote name='"Fat Hits"']

Yes, I've had both many times. Hash is far superior, however resin is still the same basic idea. That's not the point though...I don't care what their opinion is. I care when they have to spout their negative opinions on something every chance they get. I dislike judgmental or elitist people, especially on a normally peaceful board. Those people are the same ones that criticize others' choices, including what piece they use, how much they pay, how they grow, and their strain preferences. The thing is that it isn't constructive, they just want to give them shit because they have differences.[/quote]

Yes, I've had both many times. Hash is far superior, however resin is still the same basic idea.
    Yes your right. Hash extracts all the thc then u smoke it. For resin your lungs extract the thc and leave u with all the tar that u smoke. Let's me say this again. U are not getting high when u smoke resin. You are just holding your breath for really long with nasty tar with minimal
    Thc and u are tellin your self u want to get high. So u are just telling your mind you getting high when u are not. U just look like a tweaker sitting there with a paper clip trying to scrap tar out. Yes that is all you are smoking is tar. Hope u enjoy that shit. I would rather eat a cig.

7. I bet this is making u all your mouths water. Who wants all the resin. It just sooo good and real knocks u out. Not.

Attached Files:

8. all i can say is fucking WOW ! how can one person be SOOOO MISINFORMED?

LOLLLLLLLLL don't cry when everyones tokin' up the resin getting blasted when your dry and holding out!

9. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

Yes, I've had both many times. Hash is far superior, however resin is still the same basic idea.
    Yes your right. Hash extracts all the thc then u smoke it. For resin your lungs extract the thc and leave u with all the tar that u smoke. Let's me say this again. U are not getting high when u smoke resin. You are just holding your breath for really long with nasty tar with minimal
    Thc and u are tellin your self u want to get high. So u are just telling your mind you getting high when u are not. U just look like a tweaker sitting there with a paper clip trying to scrap tar out. Yes that is all you are smoking is tar. Hope u enjoy that shit. I would rather eat a cig.[/quote]

Well if you had some common sense you would realize this. Smoke goes through the pipe to the persons mouth. So in between the pipe and mouth the smoke catches on to the sides of the pipe. What is in the smoke before it enters your body? Hmmm isn't that THC and cannabinoids that enter your mouth and lungs after its been lit and gone through the pipe? Yes it is. So wait... That means... Oh no. Resin is the THC and Cannabinoid filled smoke that attaches onto the pipe and gets you more baked than bud because it's concentrated. Therefore it's also a concentrate and can be considered a form of hash. Have fun eating cigarettes by the way I'll be getting baked.

10. HA ! so true !

thanks for laying it out for the uninformed who don't believe!

11. Some people call the trichomes on the buds, resin.. But a vast majority of people refer to resin as the black tar that builds up in pipes... People like to scrape that out of the pipe, smoke it, and get high.

And for whatever reason, about 2-3 times a year, theres Huge debates about it... About the healthiness of it, About the logic, and about how high you get.

But i never quite understand it... If u like to smoke it, smoke it... If u dont, then dont... People on gc tend to get all defensive over shit that doesnt really concern them in the least.

I, myself, like to smoke it... Its relieving when youre out of weed.

I just dont go overboard with it and try to explain myself to a message board fulla stoners that i'll never know IRL :laughing:

12. Who honestly cares?

Get high, Call it what you want, just get high. whatever.

don't be so involved in others decisions and choices and focus on your own.

13. resin tastes like shit

14. completely agree, but I still smoke it in a time of need ;)

15. Just took 3 hits of my res along with some bits and scraps of what was at the bottom of my jar, been high for about an hour and a half and still buzzing. Taste wasn't too bad, you definitely cough more though haha!

Definitely remembering this more often.

16. iso to clean your shit works very well...

takes away a little of the ass taste lol

17. Me and my boys smoke resin all the time when we can't get any bud. I think its a waste not to. Sure it hits harsh and it tastes like shit but its nice if you don't have any bud.

18. Comes across as pretty desperate watching someone scraping the tar out of their bong just to get high, even when they know it's going to taste like shit, produce a shitty high and probably give them a headache.

19. Nothing's wrong with it IMO, it actually helps when you are dry :)

20. Personally, I'd rather just not smoke than inhale pure tar