Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's so bad about smoking resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fat Hits, Jan 11, 2012.

1. He probably ate too much of some kind of candy.

2. It's pretty gross because its burned out bud. Fresh herb >

3. Resin tastes like ass and I wouldn't smoke it even if I was out of bud and kief.

4. #64 kush70, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    simple answer...

im not a pussy who is afraid to scrape....

5. Nothing like a big ball of resin to smoke when you're all dry. It actually has a lot of THC in it as well as other cannibinoids, and it get's you way higher than a fresh bowl of greens. I've never got a headache from smoking it, and depending on the types of herbal I've smoked through it will determine the types of highs I get from it.

IMO, you can't call yourself a true stoner if you don't appreciate Resin.

6. Idk man, some people think they're too good to do that. I love it personally

7. I scrape the bowl when I'm out and broke. Make due with what you got!

8. And?

Am I missing the point this guy was making? I thought we all had our own pair of lungs.

9. I have said it before and will say it once AGAIN... since the same goddamn threads get bumped or remade every fucking day on this subject... I just paid 60 bucks for that eighth that lasted me 2 fucking days, if that! I use indicas for insomnia... sure it tastes not so nice but the resin is still part of the plant that i bought and it helps me sleep if im out of bud and funds i don't see a problem with it!

Hell i'll admit it, sometimes i even enjoy it:p:devious::cool:

10. Yea, I was thinking the same thing. I would save my rez ball probably for trying to go to sleep or something related to that. Even though, I dont have insomnia.

11. #71 smokintoke, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    ^ it is entirely possible GC is the cause of it...

though i doubt it maybe i don't know... im sober:cool:

edit-did my profile pic show up? anyone?

12. What are you talking about

13. ^was waiting till i got to three bars to put a profile pic up but i don't see it... that is what i am talking about...

idk sober:p:cool:

14. It taste super gross and is a pain to get.

15. exactly

16. It's a pain to get?

Step 1: Scrape bowl.
    Step 2: Oh wait.... there isn't a step 2.

You must be the laziest stoner ever.

17. resin is the shit
    dont hate you get lit
    scrape a lil bit
    and you will be the shit

18. Just to clarify, the accumulation of tars in a pipe has almost nothing to do with hashish.

Hash is a cannabis concentrate made (rubbed or sifted) directly from the trichomes off the female buds. While hashish often has a resinous quality, other than that it's really not similar to the tarry resin in your pipe.

Not to be a snob about it, but the 19th century had dross smokers and I think pipe resin might be classified similarly.

19. #79 Yttrium, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    I scrape all the time. I don't unless I'm out of herb and i don't know when I'm next getting it. So I settle down and get my fingers a little dirty.But hey, I'll have a nice black rabbit turd to smoke.

20. ROFL are you THAT fucking confused? lollllllllllllll

damn.,.....