Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's so bad about smoking resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fat Hits, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Happy Times-

Sorry, but that avatar is over the top inappropriate and rubs me the wrong way. Or, what are ya' trying to say with that, really?

2. You really are sick in the head, man! Never, EVER should a child so young be given any THC in any form. And that's not medical by any stretch of the imagination.

3. :smoke:Relax Red, nobody in their rite mind would get a baby stoned, at least I hope so.

4. #44 Cuzin Red, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012

Agreed. But then why did he use that avatar? What's it saying? Why? "Relax, nobody would do this"-??? What about his little brother that's not much beyond a toddler with resin smeared in his mouth? So the vote's still out on whether Happy's in his right mind to begin with.

5. Buddy I think that was a joke, I think he just found a picture of some kid that ate too many oreos or some shit.

6. You're scraping the tar out of the insides of your pipe because you can't wait for fresh green. That's why I don't like it. If I can't go a week without a high, I have a problem.

7. #47 Dutchmaster617, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    A week is a long ass time, a true addiction is hourly.

And to OP, they say that about mids too. Most of these brats are afraid to smoke due to mommy getting mad, so I would ignore it.

8. Lol yeah totally! Anyone who smokes rez is ITCHING to get their FIX, right?!
    No, it's more like "Hmm, I'd like to catch a buzz right now, why the hell not?"

Pipe "resin" gives a strong sleepy high because of the abundance of CBD's and CBN's, not so much the THC.

I haven't hit rez in a long time since I've been lucky enough to find a reliable hook up, but when I didn't, hitting the occasional rez rip was kind of like a naughty treat... gets you real stoned. Not high... STONED.

9. LOL, thats some funny shit. :devious: Sry double post.

10. You wouldn't smoke the tar of anything else, would you?

11. #51 redechelon, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    No, because it doesn't get you high lol. You're missing the point. Isn't this a cannabis forum?

12. I don't think you're understanding the point of it. Or maybe you just don't want people to do what you wouldn't?

13. Yes, yes it is. I guess you're just willing to go farther than I am.

14. i think that resin gets you high because of the leftover cannaboids like cbn and cbd. it also has a bit of thc.. but not as much, leaving you with a more burnt out or groggy high.. separate some resin from my pipes before i clean them, and i don't feel bad or dirty, as i probably do have weed when i scrape my pipe. i do usually trow away the more liquidy resin ..that shits a bit nasty.

15. nothin wrong with smokin the resin. I smoke it all the time and get a nice high. The resin does taste like shit though.

16. Honestly resin fucks me up. That's because I don't go into it thinking "ew, oh this gross black shit smells soo bad". Yeah it looks and tastes bad but I just get it over with and use listerine right after. Try not to focus on how bad it is and remember its giving you a free high when your out of trees, how can you argue with that? :bongin:

17. If you smoke res , use hemp wick

18. lol man those pictures got me crackin up

19. Ain't no schwag in socal :p

20. Yes...just..yes