whats so bad about a new world order.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GreenTheGiant, Mar 29, 2012.

1. #61 greenterror, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014

Keep thinking negative, thoughts manifest your reality, not others.

Change your perception, change your world.

2. #62 Heroic Dose, Sep 1, 2014

yeah, i keep my tinfoil in the kitchen.

a governmentless world is a nice thought, but probably very unlikely. i support anarcho-capitalism myself, but i dont see it happening,
    at least not on a grand scale anytime soon. there is no reason it would be this utopia you seem to think it is. i used to think that way too, but then i thought about it honestly and came to a very different conclusion. it may be better, it may be worse.

3. Maybe lay off the unmentionables

4. A No government world? Who would regulate everything? Like the economy, education, trade, etc. I don't think that's the answer here, but neither is a New World Order.

5. I have no problem with globalization or a new world order as you'd call it, in fact I think the only way we are going to survive as a species is through cooperation, unification, and global regulation on everything especially fossil fuel consumption.

I have a problem with the corrupt fucking assholes who would run things.

6. Just think how fucking disgusting food could get if there were no health codes/meat inspectors, etc. it would be like china where they cook food in oil made out of sewage, and feed their animals human shit instead of proper food.

Not having a government in place to provide infrastructure, education, protection, and business regulation is the worst idea ever.

Yes humans are naturally barbaric savages. We are predators. And all predators eat their own. I don't know why so many people seem to have forgotten that simple truth.

7. #67 HighlyHumble, Sep 1, 2014
    You want me to kill myself AND live on another planet? 
    Yeah.. that makes sense, breh.
    take a look at the news channel if you don't think people enjoy death and violence. Tell me of a single time in history where there wasn't at least one war going on.. We're a predator species.. it's natural for us to like killing.. If you don't want to admit it... fine. live in denial...

just to prove my point.... you even said it yourself.... you want me to kill myself... I bet you'd really enjoy that, wouldn't you?

Life is eternal.  Every end is a beginning.

I would enjoy it more if you could live in peace with the rest of us.  But when it comes to it, earth has priority to your ego.

9. #69 greenterror, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014

Right, so you need to rely on other humans to make sure other humans can use decency?  Rather than just using the first humans to begin with?  Then you're doubling the faith required, on two sets of people, to perform honestly.

Why don't we all just realize what life is about?  Collecting love, peace.  If we all knew this, there would be a race to help others all over the world.

10. I think you are forgetting that humans are predatory pack mammals. We Ade not special, despite our higher intelligence. We will have to evolve into a completely different species before the world you desire is possible.

And yes, we do need that first group of people to keep the second group honest. If businesses weren't accountable for their practices they would just do whatever they want because as you have forgotten, people are animals and only care about themselves.

But businesses in the united states can't carry on like they do in deregulated shit holes like China because they would lose their licenses, or even go to jail.

11. right on, bro. peace be with you. yeah. peace brother

12. The NWO has to do with cutting down the population to 7 million.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. There is a very basic logic that proves why nwo is bad

As a general trend, the bigger the government, the lower the representation.

That is to say, different people, different cultures, different needs ddifferent beliefs.

That's the reason state law is supposed to be above federal law in America but that went byby fast.

Basically, the more people the government "represents" the lower the percent of the represented population that will actually be represented.

Smaller local governments are objectively better than bigger ones. This is not a subjective issue. You can read aall about it in world history.

Bigger governments are always bad 100% of the time all throughout history.
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Global communism = global population.control

14. This sounds like a collaboration of John Lennon's "Imagine" and the entire jahova's witness congreation.

15. That's really just a tiny tiny portion of the entire agenda.

16. I can't even understand how you could possibly imagine Anarchy working, especially in todays generation. Have you seen how rabbid and primal people get even in the most absurd situations. Look at Black Friday shopping for example: Humans literally trample and kill each other just for the chance to get money off on a LUXURY item, not even a nessessity like food. This isn't even including trying to "unify" different groups, where you have people with EXTREMELY different idealogies.

People can't even act civilized in the most basic situations, but you expect them to possible sacrifice their luxuries and way of life for the greater good of mankind. We are born with the survival of the fittest instinct, which humans act on in everyday situations when there's not even survival in the equation.

Greed is the downfall of mankind and why ANY form a government in power will have issues and a governmetless world would be far much worse. The greediest of US will try to power grab whereever they possibly can. Humans seek power, now not every human, but many of us do whether we admit it or not.

All it would take is one "faction" to have much different ideaology then the rest of the population to cause issues. Then who will stop this faction since we have no government or forces. This not even including how hard it would be to police our world without all the intracite infrastructure our government has built like fingerprint databases, forensic databases, cyber security. Stupid unrealistic "hippy" idealogy thats based on if every human gave a shit about the guy next to him. Nope, not how it works.

No dude, Cuba is mainly poor because of the extremely corrupt government there. Castro died one of the richest men on the planet, he was born a poor peasant. Where do you think he got that money?

Cuba has one of the most corrupt governments on the planet.

Dude you are pretty out there :laughing:

Governments do form naturally, beginning at the family level. If you erased the current governments tomorrow, new ones would quickly spring up. It's literally just a natural step in social organization. And while it's not perfect, it's certainly much better than total chaos.

19. Exactly. How is anarchy amongst a pack species natural? Its about the most unnatural thing a person can try. To be a loner. This is not in our DNA. And only the most beta of people could believe this is a good idea.

20. #80 yurigadaisukida, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    some serious misconceptions going around on what "government" and it role is.

There is a difference between voluntary leadership and tyrannical monopoly on force and theft

It is more natural for humans to follow the best leader, than for a dictator to force the opinions of the "majority" on the "minority"

I have yet to see even one rational argument against anarchy.

Most of the time its just statists who can't seperate "justice" and "taxes"