whats so bad about a new world order.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GreenTheGiant, Mar 29, 2012.

1. All the new world order conspiracies say that the government is doing this to cpntrol and enslave us. I dont know why thats infered. If there was a one world government it would help alot. Those living in 3rd world countries would benefit from technologies like water purification and medicine. There would be peace because an act of terrorism would cut off funds and support. We coukd all come together to solve out problems including climate change, disease, poverty etc. Yes i guess it coupd be negative but really any worse than riots and wars there are now. Africa has dictators pillaging villages and enslaving childeren as soldiers. For them it really cant get any worse. I think as americans we take for granted what we have and the slightest discomfort causes outrage. What are your thoughts

2. Probably because if those in charge had their way, we would all be in the third world situation. The pigs always want more money. I mean for so long they have profited off people as much as they can, why not do it even more?

Edit: I really offer no facts other than what i think based on human nature.

3. Multiculturalism is a failure.

So will a NWO.

4. If the elite put everyone in that situation then thered be a rebellion. History shows that when people are oppressed they rebel or stage a coup. I dont think the elite could fight a war against almost all the worlds population. Everyone can keep their culture and uniqueness. If we want to master the energy of our world then we have to join together to implament change worldwide. Once renewable energy is worldwide then the elite wouldnt have anything to hold over pur heads. If each community is self sufficient they wouldnt need to sell oil to gain money. Idk this is all highly theoretical this came to my mind after watching this video with Mucio Kaku. Let me aee if i can find it.

5. A lot of those "3rd world countries" wouldn't even be having those problems if it wasn't for our gov't in the first place.

6. Here it is

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GooNhOIMY0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

7. Card-carrying members of Stormfront say that all the time...

How is multiculturalism a failure?

Ever been to a city?

Interracial relationships are at an all-time high. Kids of mixed races have fewer health issues and are usually really attractive too.

I like having the option of choosing between my favorite French restaurant, my Mediterranean/Mexican Fusion restaurant, Chinese food, Mexican food, Italian food (and the new Japanese/Italian fusion restaurant opening in my office building soon), Iraqi food, Kenyan food, Indian food, etc.

I've been to places which were mono-cultural...they suck. All the best cities in the world have massive populations of foreigners and stuff.

As for the NWO, it would only be good if it was a benevolent dictatorship. Otherwise, it would be just as corrupt as any other dictatorship. Cuba would be a paradise if not for the corruption. The healthcare and education are incredible there, but it's poor because of the Embargo and the corruption of the most powerful members of the society.

8. The main problem is that people worry about a new world order when it's so unlikely to happen in the forseeable future and people still waste their time concerning themselves with it.

9. the problem with a new world order, is that the control and power of the world would then reside in a few elevated individuals.

If these people, these "leaders" were benevolent... then a NWO wouldn't be too bad of a thing.
    But as history shows again and again, absolute power corrupts absolutely. So you would have a small group of people dictating to the world how they should live their lives. That type of power is easy to abuse.

10. a lot of people think organizations like NATO, and the european union are steps towards a NWO.
    so some people believe it's it's already happening now, in the present.

11. It's a big problem because what they will do/have already started doing is plan the fall of the economy due to recession mainly affected by real estate which leads to printing more money which leads to inflation and ultimately a life long debt to the banks. In a sense, it's enslavement because you will be entering a lifestyle where it's all subjected and revolved around paying off that debt, which will just pile on and on.

Will people revolt? No. As Machiavelli once stated, the rotten complexity of man responds to fear rather than love. To quote his exact passage "love is a link of obligation, which men, because they are rotten, will break anytime they think doing so serves their advantage; but fear involves dread of punishment, from which they can never escape."

Fear doesn't entail like, direct punishment where you get your ass whipped. Propaganda is a form of wide spread fear, such as the propaganda that fuelled the approval of Vietnam. 9/11 is another deluded event motivated by the notion of installing wide spread fear in order to gain mass approval. Which of-course lead to the patriot act, a form of creating every man for himself dependant on the government.

Don't kid yourself. Any form of mass global unification is just a facade for dictAtorship and or a form of a oligarchical state. You think it benefits everyone when the whole notion is benefitting a small group of people. Wake up and educate yourselves, there will be no riots. If the average man has to choose between life or death, he will choose life simply because the new world order doesn't interfere directly to his social life. Why revolt when the confines of your living room has a tv injecting you with mindless programs serving the purpose of keeping your mind away from the real world issues?

12. Fucking brilliant post man.
    Probably the most intelligent post I've seen in one of these threads in a long time.

Hell, even the prohibition of Marijuana is a perfect example of how people simply wouldn't revolt.

The fact of the matter is, we already live in a dictatorship, just one that has the appearance of democracy...no matter where we live, even in The Netherlands...

13. Thanks man, hopefully it'll open up a few eyes here and there and get people to understand how our modern society operates.

The prohibition of Marijuana is slightly different, as the legal status of marijuana doesn't matter, the only difference is if it was legalized the customer has the option to avoid going through the underground economy.

But you are right about the dictatorship, the term "democracy" is so warped and deluded that they just staple the term "democracy" over anything really just to hide the fact that the actions set forth are truly only beneficial to the 0.1% (0.1% being the secret societies that pull the strings and decide what goes on around the world). The individuals under the 0.1% are criminals of the highest order, these men and women are the most dangerous, manipulative, evil individuals the world has ever seen. Forget about your Stalins and Hitlers of past generations, these secret societies, these elitists, these individuals under the 0.1% are the real criminals and shouldn't even be put to jail, simply executed for the good of humanity.

Unification never works, remember communism? Communism is a form of unification, yet it's branded under a negative term and lets be honest, the only thing appealing about communism and unification is merely the idea of it rather than it being set to motion.

14. I agree with you, I think people are extremely paranoid and have taken the metaphorical Orwellian dystopia as a literal prophecy for our future. Even if the powers that existed now were consolidated into some sort of super-power with authoritarian control, this power would still have the obligation to try and keep us happy, so that we are generally cooperative and contribute towards the growth of the society.

It would take immensely more resources to impose martial law on a state, than too facilitate methods of education and create opportunities for ordinary people to contribute to society. Especially if this a large super power (look at Rome, it was too big to defend.. a large super power needs all the military resources it can get.)

There is no revolution (at least outright) in the first-world because there is no need for it. Our standard of living has never been higher, and although you wouldn't think it, the United States is fairly progressive and democratic.

At it's core, I think all government is a sham, and there is no way to get around it. If there is some form of institutionalized rulership, there will always be someone pulling the strings, and peons that are blissfully ignorant. It will never change unfortunately, and to be honest, I don't really care if there's a group of egotistical Rothschild Zionists sitting around a table plotting the downfall of the world, because it won't be in my lifetime, and really if some group like that does exist, who's going to stop them?

15. It'll be chill man. I like Stormtrooper Armor.

However im not a pure-blood so it does dissapoint a bit.

16. [​IMG]

Who do u think??? :rolleyes:

17. You are excluding the thought that, if a NWO dictatorship was established. They may decide too kill 1/3 or more of the population's so that control will be unquestionable..... They would know the most powerful resistance too a corrupt dictatorship is power of the masses by now

So if they were able too remove (which depending on what country we are talking here, might not be such a hard feat as you would think) a large percentage of populace. Your argument's about being held accountable for the happiness of the people become absolute if you entertain this possibility.

18. Killing 1/3 of the population wouldn't make it any easier to control. It's all about when the idea spreads wide enough and when the majority believes it's worth dying for. When more people reach the mentality of fuck this, it's not worth living without freedom, then real change will come.

NWO is an attempt to hide the real NWO that should be occurring, anarchy. Us humans have two options, one world government or no government. If we chose the former, we will continuously be fucked by the government until the rebellion kicks in. If we chose the later, however, humans would have the best chance to prosper, more so than ever before. It's crucial people are on the same page though and can see through the bullshit around anarchy.

19. [quote name='"greenterror"']

Killing 1/3 of the population wouldn't make it any easier to control. It's all about when the idea spreads wide enough and when the majority believes it's worth dying for. When more people reach the mentality of fuck this, it's not worth living without freedom, then real change will come.

NWO is an attempt to hide the real NWO that should be occurring, anarchy. Us humans have two options, one world government or no government. If we chose the former, we will continuously be fucked by the government until the rebellion kicks in. If we chose the later, however, humans would have the best chance to prosper, more so than ever before. It's crucial people are on the same page though and can see through the bullshit around anarchy.[/QUOTE

Can you explain what type of anarchy your taking about. From the little i know about anarchy it seems like thered be factions hoarding resources from other factions and constant tribal type warfare.