Whats so bad about a New World Order/one-world government?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DeathMadeTangible, Feb 5, 2014.

1. yea, and guns kill....yearight.. flags being the reason poeple are divided is a buncha bs bro. its the person flying the flag that does the dividing, and the one that holds the gun does the killing. us humans need to stop blaming stationary objects for OUR wrong doing.

2. You are failing to comprehend the words I have typed out. 

3. There's nothing wrong with it ...........as long as I'm boss.

Illuminati sorta feels like a system for patriotism amongst that kinda American "Intellect" in all social classes, there reach isn't at that stage of having control over all nations, there are organizations that have have been around since the medieval ages. Not to mention that most of Asia is opposed to the illuminati including China, Russia & Arab countries. There power primarily lies in US, GB, NL Canada, AUS, Israel, Mexico & Japan. Out of all current power groups seeking to control man they are indeed the most powerful and likely to succeed. Oh & some of the most upper hierarchy consists of gays fyi.

A universal minimum wage, advanced types of social integration & health care should be at the forefront of the agenda, humans just plain suck at infrastructure, there is always a way to create an equal infrastructure of primary, secondary and tertiary jobs roles equally across all countries of the world.    

My thoughts on an organization that is working to achieve these goals via bypassing a truly free democracy ? were damned if there isn't and if there is we are likely to see significant blood shed. You should check out my Syria thread btw.  :smoke:

5. #45 DeathMadeTangible, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014

It's easy if you're a citizen and have ~$200 to pay for a Passport. 

Otherwise it's extremely difficult. Not sure where you're getting the claim that it would be difficult to leave the country in a one-world government. It would probably be significantly easier or at the very least, no difference. You would sitll in all probability need a passport.

No such thing as Illuminati though.

6. I'm not speaking about leaving your country under a one world government, I'm talking about escaping your government, which would most likely be very difficult under a one world government.

7. I don't really think any one government has the strength to hold on to the entire world. Even if someone managed the monumental task of uniting the entire world, something that's never been done before, it could easily fracture back into different power bases.

I kind of like the fact that different places do things differently.

8. because visions of nazi germany come to mind, and that's not really cool. sounds like a bad time unless you are someone of importance that they will let go along for a ride for a while so they can use you as a vessel of persuasion to steer the flock of mindless sheep.. then when you are used up you will be found with a needle in your arm, or whatever type of O.D. they want to make it look like. 

You know, that would make a pretty good murder, just have a needle full of morphine or heroin, overpower the guy, inject him and bam, looks like he did it to himself.

Of course you'd have to be careful not to leave other evidence of a struggle or injure him in any way while subduing him, otherwise the autopsy might get you.

Money can make evidence disappear. The powers to be have lots of it. 

11. Yes the earthling species should unite. But not as slaves to the system. There is a way to live with earth and a way not to live with earth.. As for a one world government... Have you seen your current government work ethics lately and threw out history?

I still stand by Jacque Fresco society : Communism with robots...

12. Why do we vote to put people in place of power?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #53 DeathMadeTangible, Feb 7, 2014

Fellow human <3 

Because it's better than the alternative.

14. #54 Earth Ling, Feb 7, 2014
    Would we need a president if everyone was as educated as him/her?

15. Any one sine up for obama care yet ?

16. Any OWG that rises will be crushed in it's infancy by the people who really would like to have it. Muslims and Christians. And they would want it, but only if they were leading it. So I guess that would be the only thing they would be good for.

Really?..... okay. 
    fyi, illuminati/freemasons and NWO are all the same thing. 

18. You clearly don't know what the Freemasons are about, a common mistake to tie them in with your new world order conspiracy theory's just because a organisation is secret doesn't mean they are evil, my uncles, grandad, dad and head chef are/were Freemasons they couldn't tell me much but they do raise a stupid amount of money for local not national charity's.

19. Freemasons have occultist rituals, but imo, there's far more dangerous and sinister organization with insidious agendas

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

No... you clearly don't know what your going on about, a common mistake to not tie them in with every other organization dedicated to helping and making Humanity a better place, money ties them altogether correct? Google says the illuminati originated from bravia but I just dont see that as true tbh. My understand was that they are a group of renowned scientists dedicated to uniting humanity through technology.