Whats so bad about a New World Order/one-world government?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DeathMadeTangible, Feb 5, 2014.

1. But i suppose we can never escape the nature of being power hungry

2. Can you?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Down to the core of it we are all peace and Love. Which means war and hate have to be taught and learned. The hunger for power is taught. Or learned

4. Ive never been in a situation where i had to use force or control but There is an instinct that tells us we need to be on top when we need to be on top.

5. Then again, what if hate was at the core, and love was the thing we learned. Nobody really knows. Most of us live in the middle, but the key to understanding is getting off the line and picking a side.

6. Exactly. !!!!! I love that you put that into perspective man, it's like the earth is a body as well as we are one isn't it? Do we not have a whole world going on inside of us as we'll yet we call ourselves a single body. I believe The earth is the same, now the choice is, and to live a real life I believe like you said you need to choose, whether you want to be a cancer or disease to this beautiful body we live in, or be a white blood cell and a up keeper and healer of this beautiful body we inhibit. NOT ASKING ANYONE TO THINK LIKE I DO, just asking you to THINK!

7. Survival of the Fittest. Evolution would have not taken place if we did not have that instinct to excel and thrive. Yet there is control to be had. Control of yourself.
    "To Control someone else is strength,
    To control thyself is true power"

8. it's bad because none of us will be included in that "new world order"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You are forgetting line important thing. They are better armed than the population and will enforce their rule with violence if they have to.

But that is what we have now

11. I have been in numerous situations just like that. I prefer to use their sense of self preservation and talk them down. I've been pretty successful at that, but you are right, instinct will take over. And it is animalistic at best. I think it is love and peace that we learn....self preservation is a much stronger urge when confronted with the unknown. Trust has to be earned. Some animals just prefer to eat you....people are no different.

You really dont know anything about anarchist thought if you think this is what the anarchists would do, or how it would be dealt with.

13. What if and just what if there are two different types of humans, left brain and right brain. What if one needs to be taught love while the other needs to be taught hate. A sort of balancing of the world. I cannot even fathom doing something like hitler did, (maybe because I'm right brained) yet Adolf did it like it was nothing to him. What if that was just his natural state. Hate. He wasn't taught how to love.

14. A one world government is inevitable. Sooner or later humans will act and live as one, not as many divided. 

15. I like your thinking, but a government should never hold the power, the people should.

16. #36 Cawdswallup, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    I agree. Unfortunately that's not the case and probably never will be. The government holds the power because without it, the government would not be able to govern. The downfall of this is how will the people put a stop to it when the government goes to far? and when will the people agree that a line has been crossed?

17. At this moment the people are too dumb and caught up in "the hype" to see that the government has crossed many lines. As long as money rules the world it's gonna stay like this. theyre gonna cross a line, erase it and draw another until there agenda is complete. It's gonna take a mass awakening, and a revolution. That's the only way. In my opinion, every country should have their own government and the option to over throw that government and input a new society system. that way the people of this earth have options on where and how they want to live. Fucc a one world currency and government, that just makes it more easy for them to control EVERYTHING. I'm cool on that.

18. As long as humans are divided by flags war and terror will always be present. 

19. A flag means nothing. The want to rob a nation of their resources because you have the power to do so means everything

20. The flag signify a nation. Two separate flags represent two separate nations. Thus they are divided. 
    That's what a flag means.