Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's smoking hash like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boombiddy, Jun 15, 2010.

1. I've never come across some middle eastern type hash which I seem to come across on here and it makes me wonder.. what is hash like compared to buds???

2. the hash i smoked was a much stronger yet sweeter kind of smoke.. we had mixed it with some tobacco in a joint though so that must've added to everything.. took a while for the hash to hit us though

3. A "spicey" taste and a much fuller high:D:smoke:

4. Hash is amazing :D

5. ^^^^^^^^^^What she said^^^^^^^:D:smoke:

6. Its like, gold!! :)

And OP, all you need is a little to top off ur bowl, alittle goes a long way!

7. Hash is like your first high again.

8. ^ Exactly!

9. You get MUCH higher, but only for around 45mins-1hr. Harsher come down.

10. so do you think it would be worth it to make some hash from some bud? Normally I see people make hash from trimmings and such.

11. Not really, but then again my tolerance is shit. To Op Hash is actually quite nice, the only really noticeable difference between smoking buds and smoking hash is hash tastes a little nicer and you can actually taste what the herb it came from tasted like.