What's sex got to do with relationship?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Nothing beats casual drunk sex for me. It's just going at it 100% do what you gotta do with no worries.

2. #62 Royksopp, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010

Aww don't worry, I only did it once and it was after my ex pissed me off about something. I came back inside the room was all "I WANT TO FUCK RAWRAWRWRRARSFgfwyw"

Then it happened and I let out all my frustrations and what not and after we were like :eek: :D :smoking:

It'll happen, make it happen (after you give birth....dunno how safe that kind of sizziling, rough sex is for someone preggo)

3. Having a c-section, I'd have to wait at least a month after before sex can happen. ><
    Hopefully we'll see each other before seven months gets here.

4. Lol.... :D

5. oh sex and relationships we could go all night about this one

some couples treat sex like a trip to mecca which is so fucking annoying

some guys complain their girlfriends don't put out. yeah they do so when your boyfriend goes Just do what you want babe they are really saying can we just fuck?

and then there are a whole list of complaints guys make

"she doesn't suck my dick"

"she's too tight(loose)"

"she only wants to do it once"

"she never wants to do it"

"she doesn't want me to eat her out"

"she wants me to eat her out"

"she doesn't like anal"

sex complicates things in my opinion but it's in our nature so we should just deal I guess or be mature about it and private and shit.

6. I'm a weird guy when it comes down to this. I really believe if the connection and love is there, then making love is essential in a relationship when useful. Not every day but too compliment the way things are I guess. Maybe the reason I'm having a terrible dry-spell is because I get in a relationship and actually try to earn the pussy instead of just demanding it.

7. I think sex can make things better or worst. For anybody.

Some relationships are all about sex. Some are about no sex.

Being in the middle is where its at.

8. Ugh no that's not what I'm saying at all, but now that u mention it, yes it can. When a relationship is overdependent on one thing regardless of what it is, it is bound to face difficulties. A relationship must be balanced to work.

9. True... very true... Too much of anything or Too little of anything, can't be good.

We must've been starving for sex... it seems no matter how much we do it, it's never enough. :D

10. Yea my girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years or so, and we have just had countless amounts of sex, many times a day for a long time. We've slowed down now, enjoying other things such as working out together, going to shows and festivals, enjoying the outdoors, more extrinsic things than sex lately. We still have happy sex life, but I guess we are just falling more into a more companionship love than anything else.

11. Are you more satisfied with this as opposed to the latter?

12. Neither, I just see them as different phases of spending my life with someone.

13. Quote:
    \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by GGrass
    Does anyone know what 'Confirmation Sex' is?\t
    loool. that's right i'm quoting myself. i completely forgot i made this post & it just made me laugh. apparently my sense of humor works on me.

14. Pardon me for digging up an old grave... but...

My wife's friend (a girl) is having a tough time with her marriage... her and her husband has not had sex in exactly one year.

I don't think it's very healty for them to not have sex at all for a whole fucking year... Even I, who always complain about not getting enough sex, at least have sex once a month.

My fear is that the guy probably has a mistress. I feel so sorry for my wife's friend...

She's always telling herself that he's not having an affair, and that may be he just doesn't get horny. I wonder how long she can fool herself...

My wife is trying to suggest her friend on how to get her husband to have sex.

Any suggestion?

15. Wake him up with a blow-job! Best way to wake up, and if he declines after that a) she's hideous b) he's gay or c) he's got something on the side.

16. ^:laughing:
    i was about to suggest just wakin him up with his dick in somethin wet makin an "in-out" motion.
    if you get denied in that situation that's strike one. two more times and the relationship is over as far as im concerned. lollll i guess i have a high standard for sexuality in relationships homie

17. Hi,

In relationship and having sex perfectly, but not ready to be in relationship still wants sex...what is going on his mind.

Regards,
    sarah_9

World Market

18. Is it normal for a married couple not to have sex for one year? Aged 34-35.

I understand if they're in their 60's, but come on! They're in the 30's... Surely he must be banging some other woman.