What's sex got to do with relationship?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Apr 23, 2010.

1. #41 Tha Professor, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
    Haha, Indeed my good sir.

However, there's an immense difference between the term "relationship" and "successful relationship"; so I think I see where you we're going with this. Relationship alone can be open to just about anything, a successful one however is in the eye of the beholder.
    :smoke:

2. Sex should be part of a relationship (if both parties agree). It's the time when you and your S.O. share a passion and intimacy in a way that only sex can provide. I think it's an important factor in a relationship....just my 2 cents.

This.

3. I actually disagree to some extent. At least in my personal experience with my relationship, sex may sometimes have no bearing in how well the relationship is going. Granted sex does bring us closer together, but it really does vary sometime. We could be having bomb ass sex every night and fucking hate each other and not even look each other in the eye, or we may be really close and intimate and may hold off on sex. It just really depends on the situation. Two people may have a strong sexual connection but have absolutely not strong intimate connection at all, and vice versa.

4. Off topic but have you ever had sex with someone you really didn't like or even despised? I've done it twice (long time ago) and it was hot as hell both times. Not sure why though.

5. Like, after a fight... sex is the best way to settle things... I think.

6. Nope.

For some reason, I can't have sex without that feeling. I've had naked women in front of me, ready to be fucked, but I just couldn't do it. No feeling.

7. Are you saying sex worsens the relationship?

8. Hehe you talking about make up sex? Yes, I remember that kind of sex being sizziling :ey:.......*tssssss*

9. It's as my grandmother always said:

Sex becomes 98% of the relationship if you aren't getting any, but only 2% if you are.

I think sex is a vital part of a (romantic) relationship, but as far as making it better or worse, it depends on the situation. Sometimes it helps, but other times it doesn't, or at least not in the long run.

*Guys, don't take that quote literally...it's an expression, but I hope you guys get the point from it.

10. Absolutely. Your grandma knew what she was talking about.

11. It is very sizzling. Almost to a point where it's ridiculously sizzling.

Normally we never have sex like that, but when we have make up sex, everything is exaggerated. We do things we normally don't do.

I like it... much easier than trying to express through words.

12. *Good thing I'm really awesome at it. :cool:

Sex should be fun with your significant other, and a balance between having sex indoors and outdoors is a healthy part of one's diet (well-being).

13. #53 Fresh Error, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    i hate to be blunt here - but as far as i'm concerned - a great relationship's max potential isnt just 100%. it's 200%. ideally your relationship is 100% awesome sexually and 100% awesome emotionally.

it's the same idea as 50/50 - but somehow 50/50 seems to fall short.:smoke:
    sexuality is probably one of the few instincts that we humans still have. eat, drink, stay alive, and fuck (reproduce). throw some sleep in that mix.
    relationships aren't an instinct. although they are a beautiful thing.

edit: i should clarify. what i mean is .. "intimate" relationships aren't an instinct (although sex is). social relationships as a generality are
    ALSO: :laughing: make-up sex is some passionate shit if the mood is right. but for real - it doesnt solve anything. it's the equivalent of drinking away your problems. they'll just come back again somewhere down the road.. probably wont take long either.

14. Listen to her. She knows what she's talking about.

15. This ^

make-up sex is PHENOMENAL. but you're right, it doesn't solve anything but satisfy one's needs momentarily. and depending on the person, that moment could last all night :p

but i digress..

16. Does anyone know what 'Confirmation Sex' is?

---

It's a kind of sex you have with your wife/gf to prove that you love her and you find her sexually attractive.

It doesn't happen often, but when it does happen, this kind of sex can get really wild.

17. a priest fuckin ya in god's name? :laughing:
    ooooh shit. *rim shot*

18. seriously - sex keeps it all alive....never lose that spark even if you're mad.. haha

19. I've never had make-up sex. DX

20. Personally, I think the spark burns brighter when we're mad, if you catch my drift.
    :)

Angry sex is successful sex, as I always say.