What's sex got to do with relationship?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Apr 23, 2010.

1. maybe that is your life, but, it isn't mine and it will never be relationship wise.

2. #22 Tha Professor, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Marriage will make you it's bitch-lover.
    Do you think we planned for this shit?
    :smoke:

3. Maybe I just need to fuck you. I just broke up with my girl because we fought about the issue of sex and time. So maybe I can cure my sexdrive and you can stop being a prick. Don't worry, I'm only going to ram you till your unconscious. Ta-Daah, we're BOTH cured! :D

4. You should try the 'helicopter' position. :)

5. Smokeeebear : You guys fought about issue of SEX and TIME?

Was it because it was too short?

*Again, I'm joking, but apparantly my sense of humour doesn't really work here so I have to make certain...

6. Word... I never planned for this.......... -_____- ,,,

Not complaining though.
    (You see? I'm so well trained...)

7. #27 Tha Professor, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Ah, you seem highly skilled in the art of "wha-tchhhh"
    [​IMG]

I to, am somewhat of an elite myself.

8. Comrades!

LOL :D

9. Not possible.

Sadly...

-__- ,,

10. Sounds dangerous.
    :eek:

11. Half the fun is getting ready. It's like playing twister for five minutes before sex! :D

12. you wish buckaroo.

this is finely aged, grade a quality. but don't worry, i'm sure there are plenty of little boys questioning there sexuality you can go prey on.

13. Sex does help with a relationship, but if the relationship becomes nothing but sex, then it isn't much of a relationship anymore...

14. Lol, Niiice. No, it was because it's been two months without seeing eachother and I tried everything to make sure one date lasts until the other. But she turned out to be one of those Jonas Brothers type.

& Roor, I'm not screwing any little boys, I'm not catholic nor a priest. I was just saying that so maybe I can get my fuck on while you can be relieved :p All jokes aside, it's safe to say I wouldn't hit it with a shovel(Not being a dick, just being honest)

15. Good* sex helps a relationship.

16. I'm not sold on the idea that sex improves a relationship. In the sense that its barely even a relationship before you have sex, and afterward its so much moreso, yeah it improves things. Or if you have been starved of it (bad sign), and finally get some, you feel somewhat better about your relationship (but its temporary).

It's a milestone in a sense, a bellweather. If you're having a lot of sex, its not so much improving your relationship as it is indicating that you've got a good one. If you're down to once a month or something stupid like that, its probably not going to be much longer unless you try and force it. Sex is the ultimate expression of intimacy, so the less it happens, the farther apart you naturally are with that person (unless it 100% truthfully is because of shit you can't control - usually not the case in truth).

I've always had an explosion of sex in the early months, settling into a somewhat relaxed pace, eventually hardly fucking at all at the end, and finally breaking up. I could want it more, I could try and make it happen more often, but aside from maybe once or twice I could never really change the frequency that much. Sudden breaks in sex have always (ALWAYS) been immediate indications of a cheating partner. One day she wants me, the next day I can't even get her on the phone for more than a minute. She was done with me.

17. The problem with your theory is in today's sick and twisted world a "fuck buddy" can be constituted as a relationship of sorts.

Maybe not to everyone, but then again, not everyone shares the same morals to have a "fuck buddy" to begin with either.

18. Sex alone does not make a relationship.

but...

A relationship without sex isn't much of one.

19. What about the "fuck buddy" concept you mentioned?
    :smoke:

20. Ha! Good point, and I stand corrected. It doesn't make MY relationship. Perhaps for others, but I've got to have something else for the other 23 hours of the day...