Whats really fucked up about life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by HighAsFuck247, Feb 5, 2010.

1. I don't think its very kind of people to expect us to be "on-point" 24/7. Every time we fuck up they are assholes to us. We aren't perfect, so why would we want to cause anymore disagreement or make it any worse for our friends? Maybe things would change if people started thinking about how much better it would be if everyone was trying to help everyone else.

2. this is so true but you have to keep in mind that the kind of people who are assholes to us when we fuck up are only assholes because they are insecure or feel bad about something in their life and find that they feel better when they are assholes to other people.

it seems as though the only people i find myself hanging out with or talking to are people who are extremely chill and almost never assholes about anything.

i tend not to give a shit if someone is an asshole to me.

i dont give a fuck what someone has to say about me or my actions, its my life and what they say certainly doesn't have any impact on me. chances are they are unhappy with their life, whether they show it or not, while i am very happy with my life, probably more so than most assholes will ever be

3. I agree. Good thinking.

4. #4 Perpetual Burn, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    I was just thinking about this today... bosses and superiors always bitching at you for every mistake. Like they expect you to be perfect and know everything all the time. It's one thing to point out when someone messes up and show them the right/better way, but there's no need to try to make people feel bad about it.

This one dude I work with gets way too intense about things and very abusive to everyone when things don't go perfectly. Another dude I work with said, just today, that the intense dude, that he has nicknamed "The Grouch," is abusive because he was abused when he was younger so he is trying to make up for it now.

Crazy that this thread came along tonight.

People gotta understand that people aren't perfect and mistakes will be made. There is no need to let a situation cause you to have bad intentions towards another person... the job can be done and the problem can be fixed without being an asshole.

5. Exactly. I went through this at my work.

6. Wow, QTF. Couldn't have said that better :wave:

7. Haa true +rep

8. It's because society has shaped the "life we should lead" as a "hardworking American" working the "American Dream". Or whatever place you live. It's simply society as whole shaping the MTV starved idiots of our and the younger generation. The old fucks are to conservative and filled with old fuckery that they don't want to change for the better.

9. Its television, radio, and Games for the last 50 years at least. They started out with a dream of what someone thought everything "should be" and gradually got to that point.

10. Now look where we are. In debt, losing jobs. Man the "American Dream" sure worked well.

11. Thats exactly whats been running through my head for the last couple months.

12. Unfortunately you can't change people.

13. The funny thing is, we all fuck up cuz we are all fucked up. None of us have any right to judge, therefore we should not waste time judging and persecuting. If we all tried to help each other out having accepted such a truth, the world would be a better place. But who should really cast the first stone.

14. Bosses are more prone to be assholes because there's money involved

15. They also are under stress. Like at meijer. That shit must be so stressful all the stupid shit they have to do when one of there employees is late, and they gotta be filling out paperwork constantly while stocking and supervising everyone. Its rough they have too much pressure.

16. Yeah I agree with you but...........

Real professionals should be able to make hard comments about eachother and not take it personal, because it's not a personal attack, its a suggestion on how to suck less, or atleast appear to suck less ass.

That guy sounds like a prick though.

17. I think the most fucked up thing about life is how I can't find anything that is fucked up about it.

18. Yeah, legalize hallucinogenics or just cannabis. That's your answer.

One reason I don't work for anyone right now is because I just got tired of having to deal with stupid people. Stupid bosses, stupid coworkers, stupid customers.

Fuck. Sometimes, I just want to slap the hell out of someone because of their ego trip/power trip/etc.

And people who don't question anything they're ever told...I just...Just watch this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLWJcjDbtiU"]YouTube - Bill Hicks // The infamous "Bill Loses It" Chicago Show 5/6[/ame]