Whats ppl doing this Saturday?

Discussion in 'General' started by marleygirl, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Good Morning, everyone! Whats everyone doing with their Saturday?

2. My neighbor made some cookies with 1/2 oz of trainwreck and asked me to test out their potency before he shared them with his family over thanksgiving...ate a cookie 15 minutes ago, figure the rest of the day I'm going to be a pat of butter melting over a stack of hot pancakes.

3. Thats so awesome! What a great neighbor!! lol

4. Well, at this very second I'm listening to the Secret Agent channel on SomaFM.

In about 40 minutes my girlfriend will show up and from there we're going up to New Paltz to snag some wine and do a tasting or two.

After that we are doing a "sorry you got laid off" pub crawl for the girlfriend. Because I'm a viper and not a big drinker I'm the designated driver.

5. Gotta go to a wedding. TBH, I don't really want to go.

6. Just typed a whole post but it got deleted, fuck. Long story short, sleep, smoke weed, play video games, smoke weed with friends, sleep.

7. Just woke up, about to bake. Then heading over to the city for the day and chillllllll...

8. Prepping for tomorrows crossfit competition :)

9. [quote name='"papasmoke"']Prepping for tomorrows crossfit competition :)[/quote]

Bad ass man what're you doing? Check out the Crossfit thread in the fitness section, there are a few other blades that do it as well

10. My dog is taking me to the dog park this morning.

11. Have an appt to donate blood around noon, then coming home and getting hiiiiigh :smoke:

12. Gonna longboard while I can cause today its actually decent out. Then probably just get crossfaded later tonight lol

13. Going to Clemson football game.

14. Recovering from last night.

15. honestly thought it was sunday I haven't exactly been present for the past couple days hahaha sweet...watching college football I guess lol fuck

16. Nothing gym n

17. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

Bad ass man what're you doing? Check out the Crossfit thread in the fitness section, there are a few other blades that do it as well[/quote]

That's sick!
    I'm doing one at my local box
    Www.crossfitexcel.com

I'll have to find that thread.

18. Nothing gym

19. Nothing, ruined my plans.