What's popping?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 506764, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 Deleted member 985876, May 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2018
    I got seeds poppin out the soil in the backyard. A natural and nature grow op using hot soil instead chemical nuts and fertilizers. Pineapple Auto flower. Now just to play the waiting game.

2. I put a half a foot of seasoned horse manure down in my raised bed garden back in March.

I have spinach, lettuce, and Swiss chard coming up. Pix later.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I grow my assorted leaf lettuces in a raised bed in the front yard. By planting one row every week or two (just short maybe 6’ rows) we are able to
    Continuously harvest a variety of leaf lettuces throughout the season and into the fall. I was picking into November this past year, here in Maine.

Good luck!

J

4. Has anyone ever called you "Melon-head"? [​IMG]

5. We have some lettuces too and have no ideer when to pull them.

First time.

6. No, never. This is a new avi though...

7. Why don't you try this av and see what peeps call you?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Pussy, champage, zastava, etc

9. That's a sex toy idgaf what anyone says

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You can "play" with it if you want, but I'll pass. :eek2:

11. That thing wouldn’t last me a day it would b bald and Id prob even knock the back out of it

12. A vagina with teeth doesn't make you a little nervous? [​IMG]

13. Teeth.

Sent from my [SG s9+] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Most leaf crops you can cut with scissors instead of pulling them up by the roots, and they will grow back. Wait til they get 3-4 inches high or whatever, it's not critical.

However some of them -- especially lettuce -- are cool-weather crops and don't do well once it gets hot. They will want to "bolt" (go to seed). There isn't much you can do about it except plant more, but it doesn't like hot weather. In theory you can plant another crop in late summer, so it grows into the cool weather, but I've not had a lot of luck doing that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Watching 90 day fiance. The girl with Tourette's is actually pretty attractive...

• Like Like x 2
  16. 3:30am

Getting ready for work.

Wtf.

J

• Like Like x 2
  17. Dog keeps trying to force her way into a spot on the couch but there's no room. Other dog got here first, deal with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.