whats plant doing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chocolate thai, Aug 15, 2003.

1. on the second leaves that grew it has started to have little brown spots on it. My mum thought it was the heat because it has been over 100 degrees fahrenheit in england this week so what is wrong?

2. is it inside or out?......what light if it's inside?........have you ferted it, ?......what kind of soil is it in?......need a bit more info my friend ;).........Peace out..........Sid

3. Its inside at night and outside in the day i have put miracle grow in the soil and i am using homebase all purpose compost.

4. how old is the plant, it doesn't need any fert till it's approx 21 days old, and then 1/4 strength and increase from there, it may possibly be overfert, how often do you water it?......put your finger approx 1" under the soil, if it's dry then water it......if it's not leave it another day or two..........if the plant is under 21 days old and you have added miricle grow then it's approx 80% chance that it's overfert.......if this is the case, then pour clean water through the put till it runs out the bottom of the pot, and this will take away some if not all the miricle grow............Peace out........Sid

5. i have just transplanted it into another pot with just compost in it no other ferts. How long does transplant shock go on for? and my plant is nearly a month old but i added the miracle gro whaen it was just 4 days old. THANX