What's one thing you could improve about yourself

Discussion in 'General' started by JuanRing, Jan 16, 2010.

1. It could be anything, from learning a new sport or hobby to getting a job you enjoy to just being nicer to the people you're around everyday. Name one thing, then do it.

Me, I could benefit from a better work ethic. When I'm working I'm easily distracted and can sometimes be distracted for hours before i get back to what I'm supposed to be doing.

How bout you guys?

2. Not cursing so much

3. It IS funny though. :p

As for me... uh, I could probably fix a lot of things. I guess my work ethic could be better. :p

4. ^^^^
    You're work ethic must need work, you're so lazy you stole my answer :D

5. More exercise.

6. ^^^ Exercise and stop smoking cigarettes GOD DAMN SHIT PISS FUCK

7. My frame (I need to start working out more).

8. Cigarettes are indeed the enemy

9. quit taking small things so seriously.

10. I recommend strength training. Google Stonglifts 5x5 program, helps you build muscle which in turn burns more calories causing fat loss.

11. I'm pretty fucked up with my thinking on life. I don't feel like the right person..

12. For me, it's the exact opposite; stop taking big things so apathetically. I have a tendency to avoid confrontation, and this leads to people walking over me at times. I've noticed that getting angry (in the right circumstances) and showing emotions gets a certain kind of respect. In general, I need to stand up for myself more. Luckily, I have been working on this and I'm seeing improvement so I know it's not impossible to do.

13. My entire body if I had enough $$.

14. ONE thing? Are you kidding me?!

Well, I mean... I could stop munching out so much and work out more... And be better about cleaning the house, and taking care of responsibilities, and not procrastinating, and not smoking so much, and not letting my anxiety get to me so much, and...

Oh wait, you only wanted one thing. :p

15. Be more assertive. I have the tendancy to back down from people...could definitely stand to be more assertive.

16. Theres normally something.

Right now, its being reliable + dependable + organised.

Its 3 words, but one change IMO.

17. Attach a bit more to reality. Been kinda...fading away/

18. If I could improve one thing it would be my ability to follow through on things. Im a strong starter but I always seem to get burnt out on things so fast and drop them quickly. Be it a hobby, schooling, significant other, etc...

19. Self-confidence

20. I'm an asshole, with no regards to how others feel or think, and I procrastinate way too much.
    But I could honestly care less, I wouldn't change for the world.