What's On?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Blix, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Part two of Cuba: The Accidental Revolution, an episode of The Nature Of Things

2. Not Another Teen Movie; Comedy Central

3. Blade Runner

4. Horizon again. This one's about Fermat's Last Theorem.

5. Ape To Man.

6. The Adventures of Crystal Meth & Mary Jane

7. ATM its on HBOHD with mr and ms smith, but im not watching it

8. This World: The Real Bangkok Hilton. It's about Bangkwang Maximum Security Prison in Thailand.

9. I was just watching the history channel but now I'm watching something, I think it's called Seven? has brad pitt in it, dunno never seen it before :p

10. Nothing To Declare.

11. Some dramatic sounding BS on CTV...Not watching, but I have it on for the background noise. Anyone in mountain time know what the hell is on CTV? :p

12. Fire And Ice. It's another fantasy cartoon. I remember seeing it as a kid at the local mall. Pretty good.

13. Watergate - A Third Rate Burglary

14. The Nature Of Things - When Less Is More. About the oil sands in Canada.

15. World War II In Color

16. Seconds From Disaster - Columbia. It's about the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster.

17. hey blix why cant i PM you?

18. Paranoia. I don't do PMs because someone on here said it would be easy to trace my IP through PMs.
    I just decided not to do PMs anymore. I've got to say, I don't miss them because I never really got any before anyway.

19. shit, i forgot what i was goin to ask u ill edit if i remember

edit: i noticed your sig and was wondering if u could point me in the direction of where i could go to get the most use out of my computer