Whats on YOUR christmas list?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pheelgood, Nov 25, 2011.

1. hahahaha I forgot I posted this!

Less than 12 hours after I made that post they made a tentative agreement....it's a great christmas! :smoke:

2. Protip: if someone asks you what you want, br straight up while being reasonable. I HATE when I ask my family what they want and they play around it haha. It doesn't make you look greedy, they WANT to get you something

Its crazy how much I used to love getting presents.. now I mostly like giving them haha. Sucks since im mostly broke this year... again.

3. Nook Tablet. It's my Christmas present to myself, so I don't feel greedy for wanting it.

4. #25 Mixted, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    my brother to get out of prison. But that ain't going to happen for a long time so a Taylor guitar but it is 2400$ so that is not happening either. So realistically a beer, handjob, and no nagging or bitching for a day, that shit would make me happy.

Edit: I lied it is now 3000$, but look at this sweet ass mofo Yeah I go down there every couple months and play the shit out of it. Sounds so nice.

5. I dunno, hopefully my pops will give me like $50 to blow that weekend.

6. oh i forgot...getting my bose headphones repaired.

7. A Forever Lazy.

8. [quote name='"Mogwai"']Money for drugs and alcohol.. If I get enough I may even buy a cheap bong.

I usually don't get much for holidays anymore. When I was a little kid and my parents were together and both had jobs, we had some heavy holidays haha. Now things are different and people in my family aren't so well off. Not poor or anything, just not like it used to be. It's not a big deal though, I still get like $100 or so in money or worth of stuff. If they ask this year I'll just ask for money instead of gifts although that's probably the plan for them anyway.

If I get $100, I'll spend the majority of it on drugs, food, cigs, and whatever else sounds nice and I'll have a little party with friends for a night or two. That sounds like a fucking awesome way to celebrate a holiday to me. Haha I'll be set

edit-
    Though come to think of it.. I MIGHT save some money and toss it towards a legalize weed shirt. I've been meaning to get one for a while. No more than $20 though. Any company that wants more than $20 for a shirt is on some bullshit[/quote]

Try cafepress. You can make your own shirts, under 20 unless it's a sweat shirt of course.

9. 2 Xbox games and Lucky Number Slevin.

10. Ipod classic and t shirts. Thanks mom n dad