WHATS NEXT? 2022 AND BEYOND EDITION

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dobro49, Jan 9, 2022.

1. I hear people say it will be legal everywhere in 5 years. they still talking about this issue long after I'm gone. it won't be fully legal 20 years from now. I have just given up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Somebody on red it said that we are like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. They will only listen if we use the power of the vote. In Kentucky 95% of the people are for medical weed. They don't care about you or me because we have no money or power who puts them in office. So I have a better chance of winning the lottery everyday for 20 years then getting medical here for the sick the dying or Vets.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. So you didn't vote last election?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I live in far SW Georgia and I think we're a little ahead of you. In the bigger cities, most of the time, the cops basically confiscate or at most write a misdemeanor...Most. Now in the boonies where I am, there's a lot of profiling by race or location. I'm a 62 year old white man, I'd bet if they were going to profile me I'd be one of the last ones searched. Where you do get charged either in processed weed or growing plants even for just your own use, it'll cost you. For decades we had two old assemblymen who said as long as they were in office no form of weed use would pass. Well one died and the other retired so medical is here and there's a law decriminalizing personal use and a couple plants. Don't know if it will pass or not.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. i never miss an election. I vote pro pot.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Me too, I'm hard core libertarian, basically unless I need them, I want the government to leave me alone... :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Me too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I think GA and NC has the support of voters to get legal weed. That’s what it will take.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The people DO want it, but there are a handful of state legislators who don't care unfortunately.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I hope Ohio goes legal. Good for me bad for Kentucky. you know Kentucky is full of potholes all over the state there is no money to fix them. I have 99 problems and Kentucky is all of them.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. KY sounds a lot like SC. They are talking about using “federal” money as always in these poor red states that claim “freedom and independence” as virtues, to fix the road problem.
    And, the republicans in SC are pushing this horrendous medical pot bill thru the statehouse and probably so they can say they done something on the issue and to head off Cunningham’s Governor campaign of wanting legal pot. He has thrown legal sports betting out there too so the churches will be busy insuring that Rs maintain control of this hell hole. He is using the “freedom” argument against them too, much to my liking.

• Like Like x 1
  13. We need one or two Southern states to make it legal and the rest will get in line. like Texas or Alabama.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I just seen where SD is pushing thru a rec bill now. I guess it’s better if politicians say “we done this for you” rather than “you voted for it”.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. I find it sickening that we have to bow down to these fucking idiotic law makers

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. From over at foxcarolina.com in a county that I know well, a lady Officer was just charged with taking pot (that’s marijuana to cops) from people and giving it to her old man. Taking piss tests for him too.

I feel for the people who essentially got ripped off for pot, but I can’t help but to be jealous of how lucky her dude is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Bullshit, government is the controlling issue, cops are caught in the middle, I smoked enough pot in Kentucky with literal current police to know they want what we want. Same with the fire department….. military/first responders/medical field no longer wants to be in the middle of it. Just handle your crap ya know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Sad part is I bet if it went out side of government control I bet the streets would be willing to toss it back lol you would have some greedy ones just like anything, but hell it’s more fun to throw it back to the streets anyway. Hell I’d love to just call up an asphalt company and have them come patch the damn road that I live on and handle it myself…. But with crazy taxes they better make sure they go to them.

19. Kentucky loves to send money out of the state bro, come on. 1year in that state and it’s easy to see

• Like Like x 1
  20. And people wonder why they don’t trust the police.. oh well. I had a retired officer tell me if the officer is doing really well, they ain’t doing their job.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1