Whats new with Osama Bin Laden?

Discussion in 'General' started by Still Smokin, Jul 11, 2007.

1. I havent heard of his name in the media for quite awhile now. From the 2001, Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center till about 2 years ago we heard his name very frequently in the news with all the audio and video tapes he created in random places. I havent heard much of anything. Whats his status? Is he presumed dead by now? Or atleast not in good health? Any clue on a location or region he might be in? Any news at all recently that anybody has heard? Video? Post it here. Seems as if Bush administration has given up hope on him and wants us to just forget about it...or can they just really not dig up any dirt on him?

2. As far as I know, he's reportedly in poor/moderate health due to his liver being in the shape that it is.

If my memory serves me well, I remember seeing something new from him about six months ago.

3. yea me too didnt it have something to do with the london bombings?? and i think in that video he said theres is one more great terrorist attack waiting to happen.......

4. Promises, promises...

5. yea osama is still alive. if he was mastermind behind 9/11 why isnt that mother fucker dead yet, if i see him im putting a bullet in his head...lol.

6. I dont think anyone really knows.