What's my tracking code?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Marktc, Dec 12, 2011.

1. So I ordered a bubbler as a guest and I emailed support asking them to send me a tracking code. It's been 3 days and there's been no reply.

Any suggestions?

2. Hello ,

You should ask your Shop related questions within a support ticket on Shop. Shop and Forum have separate staff so we can't supply the answers you are seeking for.

Please create a support ticket at http://support.grasscity.com/ so Shop Support Staff can assist you.

3. Hello ,

You should ask your Shop related questions within a support ticket on Shop. Shop and Forum have separate staff so we can't supply the answers you are seeking for.

Please create a support ticket at http://support.grasscity.com/ so Shop Support Staff can assist you.

4. I actually made 2 support tickets regarding my purchase.
    No reply on either.

5. We are sorry you are having a bad experience however as stated within support home page , tickets are answered within 48-72 business hours. If your tickers passed through this period please supply me your ticket id's so i can send an e-mail to shop support and ask them to check the ticket.

Also in future please try not to create duplicate tickets. Duplicate tickets just add additional load to support staff.

6. Well my first support ticket was made by accident; I sent an email to the support email and the ticket was created.

I realised I had the wrong order number on there and the order number wasn't on the title. I added a comment to the first post and corrected the ID.

I made a second post correcting everything..

Which is now deleted.

7. Just wanted to say thanks for your help and being patient with me :)

All of my questions have been answered and my package is shipped!

Unfortunately I can't track my package because it isn't international :/

Thanks though!

8. You're welcome :)

9. What's going in with my order.. 63 days and I still haven't gotten it yet.. I've made tickets and I've sent countless.emails and no one will get back to me I made the order October13

10. It's been 7 days and still no response from the support team. Can you please help me? My support ticket is #94948.

11. Haha, thought the FAMILY was issuing tracking numbers for veryone already.

Not yet.