Whats my problem?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 864Blazen, Aug 13, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Panda85"']what week are they at?[/quote]

4-6 weeks into flower

2. it looks like its stressed out quite a bit, under watering/over watering or its getting too hot or could be wanting some nutes... but it looks more like heat stress since the leaves are trying to curl downward(upside down canoe shape)

yeh hydro is crazy fast for veg and get much larger, i pull about 2-3oz per plant with 3 weeks of veg from clone on a fast flowering sativa.

to grow in a dwc bucket its very cheap, 10$ hydroton(fills about 8 6"net pots), 10$ air pump(single outlet), 2$ air stone, 1$ for 1/4" tubing, and 5$ for a 5 gal net pot lid. about 30$ to run a single one over and over, where soil costs about 15$ for 2 plants in 7 gal pots and have to keep buying it. only my mothers stay in soil, since soil is more forgiving to ignore them for a while.

3. [quote name='"Panda85"']it looks like its stressed out quite a bit, under watering/over watering or its getting too hot or could be wanting some nutes... but it looks more like heat stress since the leaves are trying to curl downward(upside down canoe shape)

yeh hydro is crazy fast for veg and get much larger, i pull about 2-3oz per plant with 3 weeks of veg from clone on a fast flowering sativa.

to grow in a dwc bucket its very cheap, 10$ hydroton(fills about 8 6"net pots), 10$ air pump(single outlet), 2$ air stone, 1$ for 1/4" tubing, and 5$ for a 5 gal net pot lid. about 30$ to run a single one over and over, where soil costs about 15$ for 2 plants in 7 gal pots and have to keep buying it. only my mothers stay in soil, since soil is more forgiving to ignore them for a while.[/quote]

Well I gave her some nutes yesterday but she hasn't perked up quite yet.....but like I said this is a 12/12 from sprout so I'm not really trying to told a lot I just want my plants yo b OK....what should I do?

4. had some blueberry's i picked up all hermie on me.. maybe cuz i was supercropping on a few.. but still 3 of them hermied.. not sure about the other 2 yet, however i am no longer purchasing anything from Dutch Passion.. great strains, terrible seeds.. hermies are a mess.

5. [quote name='"boneynerd"']had some blueberry's i picked up all hermie on me.. maybe cuz i was supercropping on a few.. but still 3 of them hermied.. not sure about the other 2 yet, however i am no longer purchasing anything from Dutch Passion.. great strains, terrible seeds.. hermies are a mess.[/quote]

These seeds were breed by a friend of mine

6. What do you have them in? Those look really stressed

7. [quote name='"hello ladies"']What do you have them in? Those look really stressed[/quote]

20 gal pot with mg soil

8. [quote name='"864Blazen"']

20 gal pot with mg soil[/quote]

miracle grow? switch to a better soil.

9. [quote name='"wuidd420"']

miracle grow? switch to a better soil.[/quote]

I'm going to on my next grow what should I go for

10. [quote name='"864Blazen"']

I'm going to on my next grow what should I go for[/quote]

theres a lot. i'd suggest making your own organic soil. but if you don't want to do that fox farm.

11. [quote name='"wuidd420"']

theres a lot. i'd suggest making your own organic soil. but if you don't want to do that fox farm.[/quote]

I've been told I can do that for hella cheap