Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats my bong worth

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mike59, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Its a tech ni cali 13 inch with a chandeleir perc more of a dab set up with a $60 slide and i bought off a friend for $190 and im just curious what its worth he said he bought it new for $300

2. pics...?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah pics bro! :D

4. 0 internet dollars

• Like Like x 1
  5. 5 marijuanas

8 if it comes equipped with 3 brown bic lighters!

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 Jaybom, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383103898.868147.jpg ^his bong

7. Glass loses a lot of resale value when it's used so buying a used bong that is $300 new for $190 isn't the best investment but idk maybe it is. More of a matter of opinion after hitting it i guess

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. If it wasn't dirty in the photo I'd say it looks great! But it doesn't. $190 is an awful deal so enjoy it while you have it and keep it clean. No one wants to use a dirty piece.

9. Looks madd used/dirty and whats ur friend or whatever in hs spray axe dedorant

10. I think you could sell it for $200 

11. 170 id say since its not a major name brand like roor or sg.

12. Except tech ni calis are better than roors and phires

13. Id pay 150 maybe 180 tops if im gettin budski's too

Sent from my DROID GC app
    "live from the garden"