Whats more efficient? Vapes or Bongs?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by twinkasoo, Sep 19, 2016.

1. I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section, I didn't know whether to post this in vaporizers or Bongs, Bubblers, water pipes. So right now I have a pax and use it quite often, I am wondering how much less efficient a bong is than a vape, if at all. Thanks sorry again if this is in the wrong section.

2. Vape is much and will always be more efficient.

Bongs are fun sometimes too though :)

3. While it's true that vaporizers are more efficient than bongs, the Pax is one of the least efficient vaporizers on the market.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you really want the truth about vaporizers, (if you can handle the truth,) go to fuckcombustiondotcom.
    I use a bong as a water tool with my vapes. You can vape or smoke with it.
    The most efficient vape I have ever seen is the VapCap "OG". $35.00. Not a pen, butane powered, (or use what ever you want to heat it.
    You should also ask the right questions.
    Which is more efficient smoking or vaping.
    Just comparing the amount of coughing and sputtering, and choking between the two, I would say vaping is winner hands down.
    Then again what do I know? I've been consuming herb for sixty-eight (68) years. Been vaping for about twelve years. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Doc

5. Vapes are more efficient, but not more effective in my opinion. I end up taking triple the inhales from a vape then I would with a Bong to get the same effect.

I also prefer not looking like a Fedora wearing, neck beard mouth breathering hipster.

6. New to the vape world 4 months.I have used a few types,The most efficient,effective has been the ones used only for Dry Herb.This is the only purpose for this type.

7. This is by far my favorite was to smoke!!!

See, to me IT SEEMS to be more effective as well.....FOR ME I can weigh out the same amount of herb and smoke one pile with a bong and then smoke one with a vape (not right after each other of course as that would make everything invalid) but at same the same time-frame in my day/routine on different days....done over well....a few months or so and it never fails that the vape session, although quite a bit longer..which I enjoy, gets me higher than the days with the bong.

But when I vape WITH my bong.....im in heaven

• Like Like x 1
  8. When I went from smoking to vaping, I was able to reach the same "highness" while using less than half the weed that I used before.

But as stated above, vaporbonging is REALLY nice.

9. To add to conversation:
    I love dry bonging. The vapor cools but you still get visual feedback on density. No loss of flavor or days of residue to clean. Just swirl 91% alcohol, rinse and good to go. (again and again)

10. IME vaping is much more efficient

11. I vape my weed three times.
    Can't do that with a bong.