Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's left of my dank 200

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by licensedtochill, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Can anybody identify the strain? Got it in Switzerland. :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. You cant identify a strain by simply looking at it. Unless you were the grower, or know the grower than baisically its nameless. Ive had like 10 diff strains look like that before. The Northern Lights i got a few times looks like that bud the most though if i had to pick. Its in my pickup thread in my Sig if you wanna check it.

3. I spy a seed.

^not that it matters haha, but anyway, care to enlighten us a little bit as to smell and taste? It might help identify it, because right now, I agree with Qwison, theres no sure way to identify it with just the pictures.

4. Definitely looks like some "headies", Usually runs for 20 a gram in the US. Be sure to enjoy

5. Well yea Qwisont75, i know that. I was just hoping for some guesses. Nd i checked it, it does look pretty similar.

6. Watre headies bro? Here in switzerland it runs for 10 a g.

7. looks like some really good mids, can't tell from the pics tho. I've been getting some really good trichome dense bud like that for around the same price.

it's impossible to determine a strain from pictures.

8. Not mids for sure, those nugs are dank my friend :smoking:

9. it reminds me of OG KUSH i had recently it kind of looked like that i think... thats prob not it, becausee there so many strains.

10. ist any can tell yo what it is just by seein pics how about u give a short smoke report

11. Looks like weed to me...=P

12. Well it gives u more of a head high than body high, so ur still able to do shit after smoking. When u walk into a room with bright lighting, it really hits u and u feel like its soo bright. After a few js of this shit, u get HD vision, where u see everything very clearly.

13. That's the best kind of high there is. Cerebral.

14. if I were to go by past experiences i'd say some gooberry or ak, but that's just me :p