Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's It Like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GhostfaceKillah, May 15, 2009.

1. I have never smoke pot before and am thinking about it,. What Exactly is it like?

2. its like trying to describe colors to a blind person man.

we can tell you what its like but you wont really know

3. There are several other threads on here you can search that have pretty good descriptions on whats its like to be high. But everyone is different, and types of weed yous moke give you different highs, but in the simplest way i can say it its just a very relaxed "high" feeling.

4. Marijuana is the spice of life man.

5. look at this forum, theres how many people here? alot, and we all smoke pot, most everywhere in the world you'll find someone on here, know what that means? its everywhere too haha im just stoned man, smoke a joint and you'll see, it makes the wolrld make sence i find

6. i know everyone's going to says its hard to explain but its really just like being lite drunk but without the negative aspects of drinking.

you can hear better/different

time seems to slow down but not like slow motion more of a perception kinda thing.
    like you watching tv and you realize "wow thats a long ass commercial.

7. It's not what a lot of thing make it out to be . meaning you dont instantly turn into a retard and act stupid. You just feel chill and mellow, things just flow easy and you get very relaxed. I used to smoke because of social anxiety, now I just do because I enjoy it.

It is very safe and lovely feeling. Go for it :)

8. It relaxes me to the max :smoking:

9. its kind of like holding a koala

10. Everything is amazing but words don't quite describe it. It is kinda of what you'd imagine it to be like. A bit trippy, doped out, hungry, and relaxed. But the strain REALLY alters the high. Some highs give incredibly intense and long body highs (Mine is still def noticable and I'm currently 4 and a half hours in lol), while others last like 45min - 60min leaving relatively little body high but during you get a pretty intense "head high". In my early days the weed i got was euphoric. Some stuff 6 months ago made me feel like I was in a cartoon, and also gave me great closed eye "visuals" for use of a better word (head high). but its differs for everyone, and it also depends on the amount, and what your tolerance is. Def. try it though it's kick ass fun, and the negative health effects are virtually non-existant for regular users. Occasional users don't get any period.

11. Just look around you right now take a moment ok now imagine everything is just 5 times better and more awesome than before for no apparent reason but it is. Everything is just way more amazing when your high.

12. its like living life.

13. No matter what anyone tells you, when you DO smoke it you will go:

"....OH SHIT LIKE THIS, OHHHHHHHH Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck............... I see now"

At least thats how it went for me. It was my first time getting high on anything, so I had no idea something could change your perception so much.

14. ^ what he said

• Like Like x 1
  15. ya, its like HOLY FUCK
    you cant possibly imagine what being high is like until you are high, even if you've done it 500 times

16. it's like a slice of butter melting on a big ole pile of flap jacks!

For me, it feels like someone is flipping all the switches on a giant switchboard to the "on" position.

17. #17 kishou, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    It feels like you're mind and body is taking a vacation. And you feel like you're closing your eyes, your mind, and seeing with your heart. Like you're a new person. You're a new shell.

18. your body/brain goes into auto-pilot and your just sitting back and enjoying the flight.

19. "It feels like 1,000 orgasms happening at one time, and sustaining the peak of climax"

^Makes you want to try it, no?

20. lol that would make anyone want to try it