Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's it like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XtZ, Feb 18, 2009.

1. This should help describe it the best:

THE EXPERIENCE OF GETTING HIGH

It's not going to be like anything you have felt.

Before I tried it, I thought it only made you really relaxed and things more funny, was right, but that's only a small % of what it's like, and some strains of weed actually make you more energetic.

2. haha I know what you guys are talking about too. For some reason I just thought everyone was like that, I never really asked anyone else if they felt that way also. Ive listened to some of my friends convos and it just seemed so obvious sometimes what they were really thinking and not saying and it was awkward sometimes. Once you know them you can easily predict how they are going to react in different situations.

3. You should also look around the other threads here to see what our experiences have been. It really is very hard to describe, as it is truly an experience like no other. It helps you appreciate things in new ways and you appreciate them more. You think about things in ways that are otherwise impossible. You laugh alot about things that arent even funny (sometimes you even laugh about how high you are), and if they are funny sober, you REALLY laugh alot, and you get munchies too. Not only do you get munchies because you get hungry, but also everything tastes sooooo much better. That link was very good and very accurate, but it should also be noted that as you do it more the effects become less. Not just because of tolerance, even if you have been doing it for several years and you get as high as you did your first time, some things will be less. For example when it talked about time, that is very true, you can lose track of time by an hour or more in just a few minutes, and it usually goes in the direction the link provided (you think it is later than it really is) but that happens to me less now, and I can usually keep track of time pretty well, but when I first started, I lost track of time by alot. If you smoke cigarettes make sure you have alot with you cuz you will probably smoke more than usual. One thing they also said that is important is how it can increase intensity of feelings. If you are feeling shitty about something and think about that while high, you will probably feel worse about it than you would sober, but happy things will make you happier than when sober. Make sure you are around people you trust, cuz you can get paranoid too, usually I feel like my airways are closing up (and my friends have said that it this is the most common type of paranoia for them as well). But of course you can get paranoid about anything. I have had paranoia so bad that it has made the high not worth it, but I have also had paranoia that has been mild and lasted a few seconds. Paranoia goes along with being really high, so if you dont get super high you will probably be ok. Finally remember this, unlike some drugs which can completely alter reality, weed will not. You will still know who you are, and you wont feel like you have become a horse or something and while you may have some hallucinations they will be mild (you wont see rainbows shooting out of your tv or anything. You can even find your way home in the dark after smoking at a park while you are high (I as Im sure many other people here know this by experience;)) Hope you have fun.