Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's it like to be high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by truthprevails, Nov 28, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Eap"']Before you let him smoke you must tell him that until he gets used to it, it can be very overpowering. Things such as paranoia can really affect peoples view on weed. You don't want him to get too high and then get the wrong impression of it.[/quote]

Word, I plan on starting him off on a nice kush with a dugout/onehitter. That's what I did my first time and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

2. Tell him to smoke some chronic and find out for himself. I never questioned what it was like to be high before I smoked now that I think of it.

3. Its very hard to explain; Imagine a strong nicotine buzz but much more in your head and relaxing, Your thought patterns change and become more complex, you'll feel heavy or light depending on what type of bud you have, you appreciate the mystery of common things.

Imagine waking up from a great dream and you feel excited for your day to begin. ( best way i can describe it.)

4. It's like having your nipples rubbed with baby oil by a mysterious elf women behind a waterfall.

5. I think my girlfriend said it best the first time we smoked after a t-break(had a couple of J's and a bowls loaded), "This feels like Christmas morning when I was a kid"
    Hahah she cracks me up, ALMOST more of a stoner than me.

6. its like your a slice of butter meltin on a big ole pile of flapjacks

7. Feels like your soul is chillin on a waterbed.

8. Its like your brain getting jerked off.

9. Its quite an experience man.

10. This video should answer his question
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df_O-EBjVrk]High as Fuck - YouTube[/ame]

11. At first being high you have no idea what's going on and everything is crazy but after you have been smoking for a while everything make sense and feels right

12. which is pretty close to what happens in your mind ;) excess of dopamine and such...

Me too I'd say, like an orgasm lasting for hours, depending on quality of bud. :smoke:

furthermore, which maybe just me, but as a musician, I do hear clearlier (Music) and everything around you is just a bit "more", you feel "more", you hear "more", all in all a feeling of joy that's how i would explain it :)

13. It's pretty fucking real.

14. I would say that it's that groggy feeling you get when you wake up early combined with the joy of finding out that you're wife's pregnant or something like that.

15. More importantly, what is it like being sober? o_O

16. [quote name='"Snyder24"']More importantly, what is it like being sober? o_O[/quote]

Haha, I'll ask him next time I remember.

17. It's like having a crazy head rush that lasts for hours mixed with a euphoric feeling in the head and body. This euphoria is accompanied with drowsiness, and Increased appetite. Things appear to become more vibrant. Time perception is altered. Your thinking is slowed down, you feel stupid. You want to become Demotivated. Everything is funnier. You become overall happier. You forget your troubles. Anything is enjoyable while high. (With an exception of manual labor if your too high lol)

18. BUT. You think of things in certain ways you didnt before. Music is more enjoyable and lyrics u didn't understand start to make sense. You get kind of tripped out because THC is indeed a psychedelic chemical. It's just life but better.

19. Sativa.........
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhZU5G6qFqE&feature=fvwrel]The Breakfast Club "Footloose" - YouTube[/ame]
    :smoke:

20. Awesome responses, thanks guys!