Whats it like having a high tolerance?

Discussion in 'General' started by Iceman420, Mar 4, 2012.

1. In all seriousness, IVE NEVER HAD HIGH TOLERANCE. At all. I don't smoke all the time, but every time i smoke up, I keep thinking how weird it is to smoke and not get high. So weird I actually wanna try it because I like the buzz of a cigarette after work and just be buzzed for a couple minutes and later be fine. Ten minutes is all I need really.

2. The high wears off in a half hour-hour, you're too worked up to sleep without it.

3. For me it just wears off fast

4. its sucks cause i just want to get retarted somtimes, but nope ill i get is a buzz.

5. It's terrible, when you smoke what usually gets you baked as hell, and you only get a slight buzz... oh man it sucks.

6. Me to bro,When I smoke I like to get mad stupid high,And I want My legs to give out and have a racing heart,All that good sh*t that comes with being high:)

Especially When That "Heavy Eyes Buzz" Hits you....OMG!!!!!.......Its like 2 angels having freaky sex in your head:)

1 more thing,Can someone tell me how to get a "T-breakcounter/tracker" as a sig?!
    Pleasse I really need 1

7. well, it costs alot more money, i could tell you that.

-OSUB

8. Its a curse and a blessing.

A blessing, because it blows everyone away how much you can handle, and it may earn you some respect.

A curse, because goddammit, if you wanna get really goddamn high, well, be prepared to blow a hole in your pocket, or to annihilate your lungs. Or both.

For reference, at my worst, I could smoke a 7gram blunt, to face, in nine minutes, and only be buzzed. :eek:

9. Bull-Loney (Bologna)............Maybe, just maybe you could with reggie (which will still get u pretty high) And even if u could smoke down and catch only a buzz,A 7gram blunt will burn longer than 9 mins not matter if you inhale/bowout,inhale/blowout,inhale/blowout back to back....Dang guy bout gave me heart attack:p,But if you really can I wanna watch a vid.......w/popcorn.:)

10. i always switch up my method of smoking. this helps me get high. my favorite so far is the gravity bong, boy she fucks me up. no one has ripped it without puking the first time yet.

11. Yeah its time for a T-break.

12. Well I can't ever get like crazy high where it's almost like tripping anymore, but I can still get pretty god damn high. And it's worth it just to be able to be high like all day everyday.

13. I hated having a high tolerance. I had been smoking for almost a year non stop and it just wasn't the same so I took a 2 week break recently. Ive also cut back on the amount I smoke. Its much more enjoyable to have a low tolerance