whats it like being drunk?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hiddenclowns, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #21 TokingWhiteGuy, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    You basically lose your motor skills and speech skills....and every other skill you have.
    But it makes ugly girls look alot hotter.....
    But puking and the hangover arent to fun.

lol i was talking about being "drunk" not "buzzed"
    Drunk to me is falling over and slurring all your words....lol

2. I can control myself pretty well when drunk. More than I usually control myself, I kind of let loose when drunk, but I can hide how drunk I am if necessary.

3. well i don't call getting drunk drinking i call it dunking:smoking: i love being drunk i feel top heavy and very much relaxed i like busting peoples balls when I'm drunk:D (I'm a natural comedian drunk) its funny to get a sober reaction to a good drunken joke to describe it though.... drinking makes your reactions impulsed , dunking makes your impulses impulsed or rather you do something then think about it then forget
    i often in the past go over the edge a little if there is available alcohol i might tend to grab to much and then the contentness leaves and is filled with dizziness confusion and upset stomach (this is when i sleep/pass out on the couch from to much)
    anyway just if your going to get drunk
    dont drink so much you embarrass youself and if you do drink to much stop drinking and chill out on the couch or something i like playing videogames
    once i drank 2 40's and raped for like 3 hours till i got so tired i kept droping the controler

4. being seriously drunk you will underestimate your level of intoxication, and just do stupid shit

i know a dude that went into a bathroom, puked all over the wall and shit on the floor and then passed out...his fraternity brothers had to handle that...party at a sorority girls house...that shit needs to be handled FAST and discretely

a friend of mine walked into the backyard of his frat house and began vomiting and pissing all over...at the same time, while still attempting to converse with a female

another friend of mine decided it was a good idea to chug from a bottle of 151 after having 2 whiskey sours and 2 252's (shot of wild turkey 101, 151, light on fire, blow out, drink...i love em, but you only need 1 or 2 and you're done...)...he then proceeded to get a reverse mowhawk...walked into the bathroom and vomited what can only be describe as...death...from his imitation firehose mouth, covering every wall of a 10x 20 foot bathroom

one of my dad's best friends, and fraternity brothers from college...PhD in computer science, was a global hedge fund manager for one of the biggest firms in the world a few years ago, but left to start his own fund....in college drank a fuckload of something, passed out in the shower, on cold, with a full suit on, and to this day (30 years later) no one (including himself) can figure out why he was wearing a suit or why he was passed at 3pm on a thursday.

5. You aren't a natural plant either. :p

6. hehe i'm drunk right now. I feel kinda fuzzy, in a happy mood, feel good about myself. Has my mind all over the place, right now i have the urge to be productive. idk.

well it all depends on the person (like everything). i find it to be a really easy thing to control but than again i been drinking on and off for a long time.

i take shots, i usually feel a little bit of a buzz a few mins after my second. By the time i'm at my fourth you could prob say i'm legally drunk. when i started drinking i tried to stick with only drinking 6-8 shots a night.

eating solid foods and smoking weed should help you from getting sick.

its odd to find someone on here thats never been drunk before, but its cool that you came to ask questions. its better to get the answers you need than something bad happen to you. drinking can be dangerous, so be carefull, drink in moderation.

7. Imagine a wet towel wrapped around your brain. Now squeeze that towel. That's what being drunk is like.

8. ha, good one

i'm going to go drink some more than try to crash

edit* yes i'm drinking at 6:45am, what the fuck is it to you? lol.

9. More like let it sit for a few weeks, one of the things I love about brewing my own...much faster than wine.

Beer is liquid bread; same ingredients, different proportions. I think it should be it's own food group.

10. It's after 5PM somewhere on the planet.

11. it's like making yourself retarded while on a small boat in the middle of the ocean during a storm

12. MY NUMBER ONE RULE IS: never to get high and drunk at the same time....atleast if your not emotionally stable for it....it gets too out of hand sometimes...being drunk makes you impulsive and have sexual urges...and being high just makes things even crazier...idk...but i dont like mixin the two..

weed vs. alcohol= weed always winssss...always

13. The more you drink the less control over yourself you have.

It's fun as all hell though.

14. alright so idk why you havnt been drunk b4 but to each their own. To me it just makes me not give a shit. Im aware of my surroundings and know exactly what im doing, but that may have something to do with drinking for years. If its your first time drinking you'll either have a good ass time (if you take it easy and let each drink set b4 you get another) or your gonna black out and prolly do some stupid shit. Its just about finding your grove and knowing your body. I know myself i can toss back about 15 shots of 100 proof and be straight but then if i drink more than 10 beer im leaning like a son of a bitch. Just dont underestamate your drink and youll be fine.

To me it isnt so much a "i lost control" but more of a "i dont give a fuck" type thing.

15. incorrect! lol. alcohol is a completely natural substance

16. Its fun as hell, although I find weed much more enjoyable, alcohol is the shit on a friday night when you just wanna throw down and have the time of your life. Go get drunk

17. Here's my two cents:

Depending on how drunk you are, it can be a wonderful feeling, or a terrible feeling. When I'm just buzzing good (like 3 or 4 strong bourbon/cokes) I feel great. My eyes slow down and I might make less sense, but I'm more outgoing and social. After that, you may experience too much dizzyness, upset stomach, etc. It's all downhill from there.

Basically, when I drink, I drink lightly, and get a little stoned later in the night to get me back on my feet proper. So like I said, it can be great or terrible. That depends on how responsible you are while drinking. Take it kinda slow and find something you like.

18. i get kinda dizzy, i can see clearer then when i'm high but i can't think as rationally and just do/say stuff...my only problem with alchohol is i ALWAYS fuckin call my ex. i have to lock my phone when i drink now haha.

19. Wow.. You sounds pretty smart.. Beer is made out of plant material mostly barley, wheat, and sometimes corn..

I can agree with the whole weed is natural blaze up, but if you say something like that ^ atleast have some al ittle knowledge about it. ;)

20. lolz 18+ to be on these boards man. Please come back when you are of age.