Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats it like being drunk+high at the same time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ijok3r1, Sep 1, 2011.

1. I'm drunk as hell right now but earlier I was mad drunk at this fair with my friends today lol they were stoned and being an idiot I passed up on smoking and I was the lookout because I didn't want my brother to see me like that cause he works there. So just wondering should I try doing this sometime? Most of my friends have done this but can't explain the feeling, sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm drunk lol but if you can explain the feeling or state of mind whats it like?

2. fucks your mind up depends on what you drink though like a four loko and a few blunts makes me feel like shit but coors and Heinken make me feel great

3. Spins are not fun, I vomited 5+ times in an hour because I'm an idiot. Just be cool and it should be a great time!

4. I get a kind of awesome/depressed feeling when I'm high but since I'm drunk everything is soo cool lmao I drink moonshine because its 180 proof but I only drink once in a blue moon

5. moon shine :) if I had that and some ak-47 I'd die but in a awesome way

6. I really never drink like a camel, although I do tolerate a good amount of alcohol. Had like 5 beers tonight with my bro and no weed, but I imagine that I would feel this buzzed feeling, with the weed feeling.

The combination of the two can throw your judgment out of whack quite severely if you drink like a college freshman downing whatever you see, and my best buddy does not like to combine more than two beers while smoking or he gets the spins. I wish I was spinning right now tho lol.

But I remember my first time super drunk while smoking, it was amazing. At a cool house party, and I was weedless. Drunk like a crazy freshman off some 4 locos, made out with some chick on a couch, smoked some of her weed, and then smoked a j with some other dude. I do not remember much else of that night though.

7. So pissed bro I wanted a dub but I couldn't get one today because I couldn't get the hookup would have felt amazing:p

8. i usually dont drink much when im high...prob because im thinking about how much more enjoyable it would be to just pack up a bowl

9. its...just great.

10. beer b4 grass ur on ur ass

11. I've always had good experiences when being crossfaded. A 40 of budweiser + a few hits = a great time.

12. for me it feels like shit. at first its kinda nice but after a little everything spins arround and i cant stand up i feel superheavy then i throw up. thats just when get drunk then smoke.

13. Not always fun especially if you get the spins. Most of the time I enjoy taking shots and chasing with a blunt of good weed. Also helps with the nausea side effect of drinkin the hard liquor 8)

14. #15 CSterbz, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahahahaha I donk has the best posts

15. Basically I feel a little more drunk but also with some of the high side effects such as slower thought process and an increased state of awesomeness. But the drunkenness is what I mainly feel and the weed is kind of just enhancing it. I always drink before I smoke by the way.

16. I fucking love the feeling

Drink first, get a good buzz then start smoking while continuing to drink whatever it is you got!! :p

17. The greatest thing in the world...

18. Well, it depends. I generally smoke WHILE I drink or before. Helps with the nausea and gets you even more relaxed. Quite awesome.

19. You don't really feel high as such. When I get drunk and blazed at the same time I just get completely fucked. Can hardly do anything. I can still think, but my coordination is terrible.