Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's in your stash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankGanjaDank, Apr 29, 2011.

1. What all do you have in your stash RIGHT now? As in what types of weed do you have and how much. Any pieces, grinders etc.?

Right now I have a grinder, a bowl, a bubbler, a home made gravity bong, a scale, 2 rolled blunts with an eighth of mids in each one (one is dutch and one is a philly), an eighth of Blue Dream, an eighth of Pineapple Express, 2 g's of Mr. Nice Guy, and an eighth of Green Crack.

It's a pretty good stash if you ask me :) I especially like all the strains I currently have because every time I want to smoke I can just pick and choose what i'm in the mood for.:smoke: (Though they are all either sativa or hybrid I'd love to add a nice heavy indica to my collection.)

So what about you all? What are you currently stashing away?

2. i have a grinder, a small bubbler, a bong, bunch of rolling paper packs

i have an 1/8th of juicy fruit, 2-3 gs of jack herer and a quad of purple kush

3. 5g's of mids, MFLB, glass pipe, wooden pipe, small bong, a grinder, hookah, ,and a grinder.

4. private reserve purple cream and skywalker og bubble hash. zig zags, a lighter,and a cob pipe for those times theres no rollies around. the bubbler is to big for the bud box

5. 2 bowls, a bong, a dual chamber bubbler, a vape, a grinder, a half of mids and like 2 grams left of jack frost. Oh and a scale and 3 and a half of something that makes you happy but in this case makes you more pumped up to run arround and touch shit......... Actual shit

6. I got a bit of some Sour Diesel stashed in a small vacuum sealed jar, grinder, spoon pipe, lighter. And in my car I usually have some clear eyes and an extra lighter along with a booklet or two of matches.

7. I'm Dry atm :/ but I do have a couple homemade glass on glass bongs some papes and a grinder.

8. I got 1/4 of Lemon Kush, 1G of left over mids, a grinder, a metal pipe, rolling papers, and a couple of lighters. Not a bad stash considering how little I smoke in comparison to some people.

9. ive got 10.5g's of some bomb dro, a bong, and a little/stealthy bowl

10. 1 green and yellow spoon
    1 illusion glass bong
    1 illusion glass a/c
    2 slides for the bong one is black white and the other is black and yellow
    1 bubbler
    3 lighters
    1 nibo torch black and silver
    3 packs of papers zigzag and raw and some other brand that watermelon flavor
    1 grinder with screen can't remember what brand
    1 plastic grinder I got for free from some despensery
    2 420 jars
    1 little microscope to see your bud up close got it for free with the plastic grinder
    1 g. Afgoo
    1g. Blue dream
    .5 g full melt glass hash
    .5 g keif (asorted strains)
    1 Joint roller
    .5 g blackberry kush
    1 3 ft hookah but I don't use it for bud

11. Like a slice of some no name dank I just picked up and like a few g's of some really really nice sour D.

12. Half O of some unknown dank, grinder, glass pipe, book of zig zags

13. Weeds the best

14. Joint I rolled for after my t-break, grinder, broken bowl that works as a chillum, Zig Zags, prescription pill bottle where I hold my weed, socket and metal pen piece I fashioned for homemade bongs, and soon eyedrops/ a lighter.

15. Homemade waterbottle bong
    2 grams OG Kush
    1 gram mids
    1 gram purple Kush
    1 gram Irene

16. 5 packs of Rizla papers.
    Some matches.
    A rolling 'machine' (Yeah, I'm a noob at rolling)
    0g of weed, just finished it off last night.

Going to be buying around 3-4/8ths soon though of some AK-47, White Widow and no name dank.

Also buying a MFLB.

17. Homemade pipe, homemade gb, lighter, screens/filters whatever you want to call them, 1 g Pineapple express, 1 mids. (very good mids actually)

18. Hey nice you're the first person i've seen who has Pineapple Express as well! Most people don't even acknowledge that it is a real strain even though it IS a real strain. It was created after the movie came out yes but it's still a real strain none the less. I've been told it's a cross between Pineapple Kush and Trainwreck, but i'm not sure if that is accurate or not.

Either way it is a good strain in my opinion. Not the best i've ever tried but still a very good and potent strain. I would reccomend anyone who has the chance to try it to go for it.

Smoke on muchachos :smoke:

19. IM the only one with over a pound? lol

20. Dude lil Wayne has a whole song bout pineapple express. N it's in any good strain guide