Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats in your stash ???

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by medcardman, Aug 9, 2006.

1. whats everybody burning tonight ?

i got about a .5 of supersilverhaze, .2 of ssh kief, .3 blond kief and .3 ssh hash

so im set for tonight, damn and i bought all of this this yesterday from an eigth, 2 gram of kief and 1 gram of hash.

2. how much does that shit run you

3. 3.5 of dank and 1.8 in my Stash

4. Dry and bored till monday :(

5. ^^^me too but till tomorrow. i was gonna pick up today but for the first time ever my guy didint answer or call back wtf. i only have one guy cus hes always holdin and never anything but the finest of the killer ganja and he delivers and its like a 20 min drive to his house from mine so im not even upset at all at him but yeah it sucks bein dry. best dealer i ever heard of, i think im pretty lucky to know this dude. i got beer tho which is great but not as good as sweet sweet MJ.

6. Todays stash. well i have 2 bowls of tainwreck, and when thats done i hve to go to the club, im dry, i might have to get an eigth or quarter of this crazy ass blueberry x shiva but its expensive :/

7. im dry.:mad: ive been dry for a month.:mad: i will be dry for another two weeks.:mad:

8. eek like a .5 of some sourdiesel... runnin low :(

9. 4 oz of white widow :) Home grown is always better baby :)

10. 4 oz!!! you crazy chupa you CRAAAAAZAY!!!

11. make kief and hash

12. do you live in cali? i got a bunch of this sour diesel from a plug in ukiah and its the smelliest shit ive had in a while smells kinda minty but super dank. really crystally and green. whats yours look like i want to compare?

13. now i got a half o of strawberry cough

14. tonite, it's leftovers,1 bomber's worth of shake, 1 2" bud of harsh choke skunk from somewhere in the top drawer bag in the back behind the socks:confused:,and the 7 roaches are for tomorrow before I receive the weekly special 1/2 oz for 250.00. some lime green bud with rust color running throughout it. anticipation, so the song goes