Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats In Your Stash Jar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TehOtherGuy, Jun 25, 2014.

1. #1 TehOtherGuy, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    In mine I have a blend of homegrown bud and leaf as well as a dank strain my dealer calls Headbandz. Pretty strong shit and quite an easy smooth smoke especially out of a bong.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403876571.288063.jpg
    salad, unknown names. It's been at the bottom of the jar for weeks now getting marinated by other herbs at the top that were smoked.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3.  Some unknown, just rolled a blunt and got only a bit left. 

4. about a 0.6 gram nug of Inglewood OG, 2-3 dabs worth of Liquid Butter OG shatter, 1-2 dabs worth of Mango Kush shatter.

my stash is dwindling. it's not a pretty sight. on the flipside though, I'm about to be picking up an 8th and a gram or two of concentrate from the dispensary. I normally get one at a time so it'll be a bit of a shopping spree. 

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403882800.426797.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403882828.472420.jpg

Current stash

Smoke it like its legal