Whats in your smoking "kit"

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by king_stoner, Feb 15, 2009.

1. - Weed
    - stick

2. #683 Deleted member 629842, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    Well besides weed and hash, I always try to make sure I have a lighter and a backup one, along with the top of a water bottle. 
    Top of the water bottle is like the best bowl holder ever. 

3. Drawer stash
    - papers (raw, zigzags and ocb)
    - pipe
    - chillum
    - friend's bubbler
    - 3 lighters
    - basic metal grinder
    - card grinder which I've never used 
    - mini metal pipe which I got as a gift, also not used
    - weed
    - large bag of ziplocks
    - clip for scraping bowls
    - alcohol for cleaning pipes

4. A small case that barely fits my mini bubbler, wooden pipe, and brass screens. Attached is a small bag with eyedrops, a lighter, a pill bottle for joints, and a smaller air tight container for bud.

5. I carry this thing with me when I travel, two packs of papers, a jar with herb, my Sherlock, my antler pipe, raw filters, grinder and a lighter or two ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420598559.505884.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. travel kit

Jamaican Cane Fumed Spoon
    Ez Wider 1.5 papes
    1/8 o
    Ego twist mod with two oils..
    Eye drops
    Left over gift cards to restaurants..

serious... the gift cards are awesome.. I buy them from my  kids when they get them in birthday and holiday cards.. I always take em to gamestop buy em a game equivalent to the gift card, then when i'm out and about and got the munchies I got a gift card.. plus people don't ask you to buy em shit when you pull out a gift card like they do when you pull out cash ... I usually keep a bottle of water too... Always dope when you on the go and got cotton mouth ... if I carry the bubbler then I got juice for it too .. DIg?

7. At home: eyeball pipe blue bic lighter and a sploof

When I'm out: small scratched white lighter rolling papers or grape Dutch master and herb of course

8. #689 zeroiszero, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    Herb in my mason jar, raw papers, joint roller, lighter, eye drops, cologne, basic plastic grinder. thats about it.

9. I carry a Safety Case from http://blackrockog.com/ and it stocks my papers, lighter, grinder, flavors in med grade containers, and whatever I want to smoke that day.. pipe, blunt, joints, etc