Whats in your pocket?

Discussion in 'General' started by tdb63, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Contents of pants:

Newport Kings
    Cell phone
    Green lighter
    Wallet
    Knife
    Pair of rubber gloves
    Some bills and .50 c

2. -Cell
    -Wallet
    -Lighter
    -Weed
    -Keys
    -Gum

3. Pants of Contents:

-ounce of reg
    -half track of krip
    -lighter
    -wallet

4. Just some lint. :(

5. Everything, i'm baggin saggin barry.

[​IMG]

6. i have that exact keyboard. what kind of gateway you got?

7. I have a habit of putting bottle caps off the beer I'm drinking in my pocket if I'm at someone's house. I don't want that shit floating around in my couch cushions and coffee table and wherever else they randomly appear, so I suppose it's out of courtesy.

8. When I leave the pad I'm usually carrying my wallet, phone, ipod, keys, lighter

9. My wallet in my left pocket and phone in my right, weed case and ipod in my car.

10. My Precious...

11. A pack of lucky strikes, 74 matches and a strike-pad, some Fruit Loops, 500 pesos, a picture of Count Chocula blowing a goat, and this thread

12. Somehow you snuck into my house, stole half my keyboard and my cigs...

But in my pockets in my pants for tomorrow, i have my cigs, keys, 1/8 of some purp, 100 dollars, 3 lighters, a cigar just for the hell of it, knife, blunt wrap, piece, and a pack of cookies ;] ya never know.

In my jacket, oh boy. what ISNT in there x.x

13. Black bic lighter,
    Camel royals
    iphone, ipod
    about 20 bucks,
    And of course a 20 sack :)

14. Crushs are so nasty.

15. Right front: Penny; 1987

Left front: Blue Bic mechanical pencil, cherry chapstick, and one 1999 penny.

Right rear; wallet

16. I have class this morning, so I'm carrying nothing of great importance but my Sphygmananometer (Say that nine times fast), Stethoscope, a notebook and a pen. All of these, ironically, fit in my pants quite comfortably.

That and my wallet. For the buying of food. Yes... food. I like food...

[​IMG]

:p

17. #79 oldskoolgrower, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    Hmmm a can of mace, my keys, a folding hunting knife, 10' of jute twine, three small rocks, a dead frog, a napkin from Wendy's with something scribbled on it, a swiss army knife, my dugout, a lighter, a half eaten hot dog, some unidenfiable crumbs, 4 zip ties, 2 wet naps, and a piece of somewhat used dental floss.

EDIT: Just kidding about the dead frog.

18. Meat.

I have no pants or pockets :eek:!!