Whats in your pocket?

Discussion in 'General' started by tdb63, Feb 12, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

close looking to my knife... shit saved me many times from getting robbed and beat and shit.

[​IMG]

pay as you go bitch.,.. legit

[​IMG]

2. phone, lighter, wallet

3. "pockets filled with a lot of lint, not a cent"

4. 200$,bag w/ a bit more than 1/2ounce ( of some pretty good bud, a lighter, shitty cellphone, ipod nano, guitar picks, Id,some foldable first aid kit scissors ,and 2 blunt wraps:smoking:

5. A brass guitar slide. I find it.. Esthetically pleasing..

6. my piece
    my id
    my keys
    my weed
    my wallet
    and a 5$ bill

7. Damn why do so many people carry knives? I'd feel sketchy as hell walking around with a knife all day. I have a bic, my wallet, 47 dollars, and my cell. I keep it simple

8. 1. Where do you live?
    2. Knives are very VERY useful.

9. Exactly, they're much more than just weapons.

Probably one of the most versatile tools you can have with you at any given time.

10. Unfortunately difficult to justify to the police over here. Nether the less I always try to have one on me when uhh exploring or whatever you call when you're not ok your typical life routine (like work)

11. They're fairly lax about carrying knives over here. I can carry the Winchester I posted on the last page, which is nearly a foot and a half long, on my belt and, as long as it's exposed for the world to see, it's 100% Legal. Concealed, it depends on the knife.

I can imagine in Scotland it would be a bit trying, though. Damn shame, Amigo.

12. I've always carried a knife in my pocket its just somethin i've always done.

Right now all I got is my wallet, keys, cell and knife (CRKT m21-16sf). Usually I got some camels on me and a lighter idk why I dont right now haha

13. wallet, keys, phone, lighter, marloboro menthol lights, lint,

1. Rasta-coloured Bic
    2. Black bic pen
    3. My wallet
    4. My cellphone
    5. A 1/4 of Pineapple Kush

14. Uhm 4 adderals each 25mg. My wallet. My phone. And 35$

15. Nothing in these pockets but knives and lint.

16. why does everyone have their bud in their pocket tonight? :confused:

and geez durchii, why so many knives??

i don't have pockets right now, but in my coat pocket lies a lighter and some lint

17. nothing in my pockets...

...but only if you asked for my desk drawer...teehee

edit: reason- no pants...