What's in your bag?

Discussion in 'General' started by Illusional, Jan 24, 2012.

1. We did this on another forum, and it was pretty good so though i'd try it here and see what happens.

Just post what you have in your rucksack everyday or what you always keep in your pockets.

Ill start:

Wallet, bunch of lighters, grinder, papers, wax (for skating), phone, headphones, earphones, portable speakers, multitool, sometimes have a can of spray paint, gloves, snapback.

That stuff never comes out of my bag, no matter if im at work or anywhere.

You might think its a pointless thread but it turned out alot of fun before.

2. I don't necessarily have all of these items in my bag everyday but I have been known to have...

My laptop, headphones, Nintendo DS Lite, Phone Charger, Sketchbook, Paper, Pens, Sharpie, Pencils, Wacom Tablet, Pipe/bong, weed, and lighters. Most the time I have everything but the weed related stuff.

3. Wallet, lighter, smokes, phone, knife, and most of the time something were not allowed to talk about

4. So you like to carry a underage sex slave in your backpack huh...... what...........is.........wrong/u?:confused:

5. keys/cigarettes/lighter/cellphone/lots of fucking papers for school

6. Hey man, if shes old enough to count, shes old enough to mount :cool:

7. Phone, wallet, pencils ... yeah that's it. lmao.

8. front right lighter /onehitter front left smokes/nack right wallet

9. Textbooks, notebooks, pens, a sharpie, pack of cigarettes, lighter, iPod, headphones

I think that's all

10. Books, papers for class, pens/pencils, and I think I might have my bowl, too.

11. Backpack has 4 books in it(Philosophy & Opinions of Marcus Garvey, The Promised Key, collection of speeches by Haile Selassie I and a book of Psalms), 2 packs of matches, a wrench & screwdriver, a Snap-on multi-tool, a belt buckle from a leather belt that snapped one day when I say down on a curb.. pair of scissors (not sure why they are there), a pencil & pen, a Tam (hat), some pieces that were part of a mount for a bicycle rear-view mirror.. (backpack always comes home heavier than when I left)

Pockets got a knife, lighter, wallet & money (money not in wallet) and a pack of rolling papers.. Some days I got a sharpie marker on me also..

12. What's in my pockets:

Pocket knife, wallet, chillum, two lighters, eighth of weed, HTC Thunderbolt, headphones, gum, Camel Lights, truck keys.

13. Pockets: iphone, wallet, twigs, car keys, lighter, Oakleys bag.

Oakley Sunglasses Bag (where I keep all my weed related shit): weed, two lighters, j-papes, small screwdriver, bowl or chillum, and some drips just in case.

14. at the moment

14 grams of sour diesel errl, a bike lock, droid, wallet, bic, vector torch, mini rig, 2 water bottles, 1 Samuel Adams, 2 Nature Valley bars, a pair of socks and a beanie

15. Pipe, lighter, paper, pencils, water bottle, clif bar/protein bars, wallet, headphones, socks/underwear, eye drops and inhaler

16. Pockets: Wallet, phone, headphones, at least one lighter, smokes and on my key ring are keys(car, house, dorm)/pocket knife/flash drive.

I pretty much never carry a bag of any type with me except my school backpack which just has that day's textbook/folder/notebook/papers and pens/pencils and a drink in it.

I pretty much never carry my weed on me.

17. Um...in my purse I have..keys,slippers(they're like slipper socks my feet get cold at my boyfriends house lol), car charger for my phone,sometimes flip flops/pair of flats if I'm wearing high heels,small pack of tissues,band aids,perfume,gum,rice bar(its like a rice crispy treat but no sugar or anything has bits of fruit),tooth brush,make up case,lighter and sometimes laptop.

18. Women :rolleyes:

19. wallet, small hair spray, brush, case for sunglasses, toothbrush and toothpaste, agave nectar for my tea (forgot to take
    it out), sunscreen, small moisturizer, earbuds, lip gloss, mirror, misc little hair clips and pony holders, eye drops, knife, pepper spray, inhaler, shout wipes, spare car keys, small screwdriver with a level lol... I carry a big purse..

20. Lol my purse is full of goodies.

I got my wallet, my agenda, make up, headphones, probably like 3 chargers for my phone, rolling papers, lighter, Vitamin C & Zinc (ya know, just in case I feel a cold coming on), keys, small pack of tissues, paycheck, perfume, random cards, earrings, pens, inhaler, lint roller, candy canes, anddd my grinder. Phew.