Whats in ur CD player?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Smokie McBlunts, Jan 29, 2004.

?

Fav Kind Of Music?

1. Heavy Metal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Classic Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Classic Period :p

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Oldies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Pop (like that ghey kid Justin whats his face)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Death Metal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. How about an Orcastra (wow i cant spell stoned or sober)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Punk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Dude... i can SEE the music!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. im currently listening to cradle of filth vempire and slipknots iowa

2. Mars Volta Live is in my cd playr

3. Loco - Coal Chamber (I have a mixed CD of mostly Hardcore Metal and Punk.

4. Currently fried lol listening to bone thugs. I love all music give me some 311, jack johnson, ben harper, wide spread, gd, alice n chains, bionic jive, incubus, diesel boy, snoop dogg, twista, oasis, beatles, pink floyde, and some black sabbath and I'll be chill. damn I'm too high.

5. YO why isn't jazz on your list??

Right now I'm listenin' to John Scofield...Agogo.

6. Fuck yes. That is an AMAZING album. I think it comes in a close second to Hand Jive in the race to be Scofield's best album, though.

Actually, I just paused while writing this to throw in A Go Go, and I think I might like it better. Whatever. Both are fantastic.

If you want to be overwhelmed by complexity, listen to anything by Art Tatum. He was so good that Rachmaninoff made special trips to the US just to hear him play.

If you want to chill, though, avoid the bebop stuff. Check out Dave Brubeck, Stan Getz, and Chet Baker. "Cool" jazz, cats.

7. Korn, untouchables; stained, different shades of gray; bob marley, legonds; steve miller band - its a mix of his music i did on KaZaa; and i have a mix of too $hortt as well.

8. phish, zeppelin, pink floyd, bob marley, acdc, beatles, bob dylan, steve miller band & The Grateful Dead.

9. rite now on kazaa, millencolin - no cigar
    in my cd player, blink 182 -latest, self titled album

10. Not surprised: rap and classic rock are neck and neck.
    Hippies and gangstas. Nice. :)

11. On my computer, I'm listening to Winds - Reflection of the I. In my CD player is Winds - Reflection of the I :p

12. Oldies mix.................

13. Right now ive got the garcia and grisham live cd playing, they do an awesome cover of this miles davis song, cant remember the name

14. dark side of the moon sounds better and better each time you play it ;)

15. Aphex Twin 26 songs for cash
    Pink floyd dark side of the moon
    Couple of 311 cds
    Usually phish playing on the mp3