Whats in ur CD player?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Smokie McBlunts, Jan 29, 2004.

?

Fav Kind Of Music?

1. Heavy Metal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Classic Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Classic Period :p

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Oldies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Pop (like that ghey kid Justin whats his face)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Death Metal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. How about an Orcastra (wow i cant spell stoned or sober)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Punk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Dude... i can SEE the music!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. thats cool shit too :)

2. Na I'm pretty sure it's cacophony. Those two dudes are just as good, if not better than Vai and Satriani(who I know are amazing).

3. Anathema, Gladiator soundtrack, Poison the Well (shut up!), Bumblefoot, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Philip Glass, Ulver, James Murphy, Hypocrisy, Symphony X, Spiritual Beggars, Samael, Hate Eternal, Nile, Evergrey, Testament, Edge Of Sanity, Pissing Razors, Dissection, Annihilator, Meshuggah, Dismember, Amorphis, Arch Enemy, At the Gates, Blind Guardian, Defleshed, Night in Gales, Opeth, Autumn Leaves, Adagio, Terror 2000, The Haunted, Strapping Young Lad, Fredrik Thorendal, Soulscar, Gardenian, Nevermore, Skinlab, Quo Vadis, Darkane, Diabolical Masquerade, Sonata Arctica, In Thy Dreams, Enslaved, Death, Carnal Forge, Extol, Dimension Zero, Sevenday Curse, Killswitch Engage, Amon Amarth, Bloodbath, Cryptopsy, Cynic, Dying Fetus, Ablaze My Sorrow, Old Man's Child, Lamb of God, All That Remains, Solefald, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Red Chord, Krisiun, Depresy... to name a few... I have an 8 million disc CD changer. It's called Winamp ;)

-n2p2k

4. fuckin Tool, man, you are missing out if u aren't jammin to some tool!!

5. Right now I've got The Doors - Legacy, Phish A Live - One, Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf playin

6. fleetwood mac - rumours...

7. in my stereo i got aesop rock-labor days, lostprophets-start something and somethin else can't remember, on winamp right now i got glassjaw-motel of the white locust, and in my portable cd player thing i got a personal mix of stuff from poison the well fugazi glassjaw brand new thursday thrice no motiv and at the drive in i think :)

8. Ah, thanks for the recognition man!

Right now I'm listening to Shine of Consolation by Lykathea Aflame, but currently gracing my CD player would be...

Repulsion - Horrified
    Cynic - Focus
    Strapping Young Lad - City

9. In my cd player right now is Pink Floyd... I know, typical stoner music- I just want to point out though that I was listening to Pink Floyd BEFORE I started smoking weed...there's no damn connnection!

10. None of the above!
    Willie Nelson plus Hank. Waylon and Toby

:smoke:

11. I have the Cheech and Chong Up In Smoke C.D. in there, and I have....Ani DiFranco, and ummm I know there is another one in there....oh, Sublime.

12. dizzee rascal, roots manuva, ladtron...funki porcini.....

13. AC/DC, INXS, Powderfinger, The Living End, Aussie Music Rules !!! Otherwise,, Beatles, The Doors, Pink Floyd. My 14 year old daughter is listening to The Forrest Gump Sound track at present. Most of this music is older than me and she is loving it. Aint that cool. Wendy*****

14. its a mix of Bob Marley, Ben Harper, Phish, Moe, Stringcheese Incedent, King Crimson, and Keller Williams

15. daeth metal in cd - malefaction - where there is power there is always resistance

winamp - punk - propagandhi - fuck the border

16. HA!!! some one is bumping aesop well in man

my plants get that :).

and plague language.
    baracuda 72
    noah23
    orphan
    and orko the sycotic alien
    umm toolshed

er whe else
    rjd 2
    vic vaugn
    mr lif
    ded prez

loads a stuff

mainley hiphop of that kind of nature.

17. <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>· Current Mood: :smoke:</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center">
    ...holy lord that poll is so incomplete... there are like 39040439543 genre's left off... I didn't even vote because it's not complete enough to be accurate anyway :p

</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>[​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>
    </td></tr></table></div>

18. have an iPod (XD) but the last CD i listened to was De-Loused in the Cromatorium by The Mars volta. i was listeing to it in the car with my pappy. he liked it a lot. awesome, i got my dad into trippy music.

19. i have a ramones mix in my cd player right now.

20. but i got a creative zen (better that ipod :D) and i rarely listen to my cds :)